The Unknown Poison I
From Eden Eternal Wiki
Name: The Unknown Poison I
Location: Valley of Kings
Next Quest: The Unknown Poison II
Legend: Valley of Kings Sec 2: The Unknown Poison
- "Villagers are talking about you, _____," Jenna said bitterly.
- "You spoke to Angi. In the southwest valley, poisonous bugs polluted the underground water."
- "Most are baby bugs, so there must be a queen bug somewhere," Jenna said. "Will you help kill them?"
- "Also, bring me some Worm Skin. It's great for Alchemy."
- "The Rockhorn Worms and Acid Shell Worms live by the pool in the southwest."
- "Though they are the source of pollution, they are actually a rare, priceless treasure," Jenna said with a crooked smile.
- "Have you defeated the bugs?"
- "Remember to bring me their skin."
- 2 gold
- 6 silver
- 70013 EXP
- 200 Witness of Prosperity fame
- "Aha, no matter how many times I see them, they still look disgusting." Jenna held her nose and shook her head.
- Jenna took out a jar and told you to put water in it.