From Eden Eternal Wiki
For more information see, EE Territory Wars Guide
For more information and topic see, EE Introducing Territory Wars
For more PvP see, Dueling
Territory Wars are a type of Guild versus Guild.
Teams fight to gain Zone Crystals to win the territory and obtain the benefits from holding a territory as well as participating in the war.
When a territory is unclaimed players of all participating guilds race to meet the Win Conditions of the battle to occupy the territory.
- Claimed territories are defended by the guild that claims the territory while all other guilds fight to take the crystals away from the defending guild.
How to Join
Please Note: To participate in Territory Wars the player must be at least Level 30 and a member of a guild.
Please Note: To claim a Territory, the Guild must be at least Level 4.
Territory Wars occur daily but different Territories are available on different days.
- When the player sees the following message in world chat they will be able to enter the Territory War.
Players can check the schedule from the Territory War window by clicking the Schedule Icon.
How to Participate
To participate in the Territory War the player will need to open the Territory War window located in the mini-map.
The Territory Window will open up, from there the player may click the Join button on the right side of the window to enter the Territory War.
The time for glory is at hand!
The first time a Territory War happens no Guild owns the territory so there are no defenders other than the NPCs.
- All guilds will be on the same team, the attacking team, yet they will be racing against the other guilds on their team to obtain more crystals than the other guilds.
- Once the map is claimed players will be on two teams, attackers and defenders, then players will be able to kill one another.
When the Territory War begins you will be placed in your team's camp where you will have to wait 5 minutes before using the portals to venture out to the battlefield.
- Teams will be as evenly divide as possible based on all the guilds participating and how many members there are per guild.
- Each base has 3 red portals leading from the base to the battlefield.
- The timer appears at the top of the screen. It will first count down the initial 5 minute waiting period and then the 30 minute match time.
Territory War NPC's
Each side's base contains one merchant NPC.
- The merchant NPC sells you both potions and war machine blue prints.
The war machine blue prints are 500g per and the funds are subtracted from a guilds treasury. The blue prints require material reagents and gold to fusion.
Please Note: Only guild members with access to the guild treasury can buy blue prints.
The materials currently required are:
- Blue coral mushroom x 1
- Sunlight diamond x 1
- Black hole energy x 1
The blue print and war machine will disappear after each territory war so players have to buy new ones each time.
- In each base there is also a NPC who gives territory war quests.
Other notable NPC's
Temple Knight Amos is located in Aven (469, 364) near the Temple Knights area of the map.
- Reward/Rule information
- Territory War quest turn-in
- Exchange War Stones to Eden Crystals (10 War Stones = 1 Eden Crystal)
Amo's Assistant Veskal is located in Aven (470, 366) just to the left of Amos.
- Players can purchase equipment blueprints and formulas from Veskal, which utilize War Stones.
Territory War Machines
The war machines are powerful weapons of destruction, but they do have limitation.
- Machines can not harm each other but can be brought to bear on players.
- Holds 8 players.
- Only the driver is injured when attacked.
- Immune to debuffs.
- It has a lot of health so will take a significant amount of damage to destroy.
- Has no attack and has -75% movement speed.
- Immune to debuffs.
- Its faster than the carrier but slower than normal players.
- It has 3 range attacks capable of dealing up to 48000+ damage.
- Completely immobile once spawned.
- Immune to debuffs.
- It has 3 devastating attacks.
- You can exit the tower and close it down via the buff icon like the fog spell.
Territory War Objective
When you are attacking a territory you will need to meet the Win Conditions of the battle to take control of the territory.
- Win Conditions can be checked by opening the Territory War window and checking the area outlined in red on the image below.
- Defending crystals will be blue and have defending mobs around them.
- After successfully killing the crystal it will turn red.
- Once the crystal is captured enemy sentries will be sent to attack the crystal. Players will still have to deal with the defending guild's players as well while they attempt to reclaim the lost territory.
When time runs out and the war has ended, a winning guild will be chosen from those who are in possession of a crystal.
Please Note: Having the highest percent does not guarantee you a win but does improve your chances of winning.
If your guild meets the Win Conditions when the Territory War ends they will occupy the Territory and will be able to receive benefits as well as defend the map in the next Territory War.
Territory War Battlefields
Territory War consists of 3 different maps, 2 of which each have their own unique game-play features.
- These maps get rotated through-out the week
Fury Gem Battlefield
On this battlefield, totems (signified by a blue skull and cross-bone icon on the map) will randomly spawn throughout the map during the duration of the war.
The first player to attack the totem will be transformed into a large ice troll and only be able to use the 3 skills provided, similar to how the Monster Arena works.
- While in this form, the player can not attack the Zone Crystals.
It may be impossible to kill a player that is in this form, and they are able to kill enemy players with a single hit.
- The player will remain in this form for 3-4 minutes and a new totem will spawn.
Crystal Island Battlefield
In the center of this battlefield is located a monster NPC (signified by a blue skull and cross-bone icon on the map), that once killed, will spawn 2 new monsters.
The monsters that are spawned are at random near 2 of the Zone Crystals.
- The spawned monsters attempt to take down the targeted Zone Crystals, and can do so in only a few hits.
- They are very powerful and virtually impossible to kill.
After 5 minutes the 2 monsters disappear and the targeted Zone Crystals are free to be re-captured if taken down.
- This battlefield has no added game-play features.
Territory War Prizes
For more information on War Stones see, War Stone.
While in the Territory War, you have the ability to accept a daily quest that must be completed while on the battlefield.
The quest is to simply reach a certain location and talk to the quest objective NPC, then go to Amos in Aven for the quest completion.
- The quest will award you with 2 Territory War chests. These chests yield 1-100 War Stones.
Participants can also gain Crystal Cross Medals during the battle by killing members of the opposing team.
Holding a Territory
Each guild member can receive salaries from Village/Town Chief/Captain/Mayor once a day (character level must be above 30 and Guild Fame must be above 200).
- The more territories a guild claims, the more rewards they can receive each day.
Guild members will gain 10% EXP and CP EXP bonuses when in territories occupied by their own guild.