From Shaiya Wiki
You will need to create a free Aeria Games account before playing Shaiya in order to log into the game. This can be created on the web site or within the game.
- OS: Windows XP or Vista or Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 class processor or AMD Athlon XP, at 1.5 GHz or faster
- Video: GeForce FX class or ATI Radeon 9600 with 128MB of dedicated VRAM or better
- RAM: 512MB of RAM or more
- Sound: 16-bit, DirectX compliant sound card
- DirectX: 9.0c or better
- Space: 2.6Gb of HDD space, plus additional for new game content
- Broadband Internet Connection
- Keyboard, and Mouse with Wheel
If your system does not meet or exceed all of the system requirements, Shaiya may still run, but some functionality and performance will be lost. For the best gaming performance, make sure that your computer exceeds the above requirements. Please be sure that you have closed all other programs and tasks before attempting to play Shaiya. Some firewall programs will block Shaiya, disallowing the game from accessing the server. If you receive a "Cannot connect to server" or "Cannot change directory.c35" error when trying to play, please make make adjustments to your firewall program(s).