From Grand Fantasia Wiki
Sprite Alchemy is a system in Grand Fantasia that makes use of Magic Alchemy Clay and Alchemy Clay to create items. There are two different types of Sprite Alchemy, those being O-Alch and M-Alch. O-Alch makes use of Alchemy Clay that can be bought from players and shops in game. This type of Alchemy is used for making various items used in upgrading and crafting as well as the occasional joke item. M-Alch makes use of Magic Alchemy Clay which can be obtained from the item mall, other players, or events / promotions. This type of Alchemy is used for making various item-mall items including costumes, potions, and rare mounts.
Using Sprite Alchemy
Sprites can turn a special Alchemical clay into a random item. If it's not something you want, you can try for the next tier!
STEP 1: PURCHASE THE CLAY!
Alchemy clay can be purchased from Alchemists and Magic Alchemy Clay can be purchased from the item mall.
STEP 2: CHECK THE PRIZES
Open the Sprite Interface (F6-F8) and click Alchemy to see the current Alchemy products. Check this frequently because the Rewards do change!
STEP 3: PUT YOUR SPRITES TO WORK
- All Sprites can perform Sprite Alchemy, even Wild Sprites!
- In the Sprite Interface click O-Alch (O stands for Ordinary) for Alchemy Clay and M-Alch (M = Magic) for Magic Alchemy Clay.
- Alchemy Tables change daily at 9PM PST/PDT.
- Typically the alchemy tables rotate between three different types of alchemy tables for each clay alchemy type (O-Alch, M-Alch) during the span of seven days.
- Every Monday during Maintenance the alchemy tables are updated with three more different tables, which will rotate during the span of seven days.