Sage Armor

From Grand Fantasia Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search

This armor is only wearable by sages that are level 31 and above.

Contents

Advanced Armor

Icon Level Name Melee Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Required Materials
316oh9k.png 31 Mist Slacks 350 281 None 115 Monster Leather (57)
Silverleaf Branch (39)
28lyur4.png 32 Mist Gloves 178 143 None 98 Monster Leather (67)
Silverleaf Branch (29)
119qsk6.png 33 Mist Magic Boots 212 169 None 98 Monster Leather (72)
Silverleaf Branch (24)
316oh9k.png 34 Sprite's Mist Slacks 395 375 INT +6 115 Mist Slacks (1)
Monster Leather (32)
Green Wetland Coral (3)
28lyur4.png 35 Sprite's Mist Gloves 201 190 INT +3 98 Mist gloves (1)
Monster Leather (36)
Green Wetland Coral (3)
119qsk6.png 36 Sprite's Mist Magic Boots 237 226 INT +4 98 Mist Magic Boots (1)
Monster Leather (32)
Prismatic Gemstone (3)
2ce5aw9.png 37 Colorful Feather Slacks 437 415 AGI +5
INT +12
WIL +7
115 Sprite's Mist Slacks (1)
Magic Crystal (3)
Giant Lizard Scale (5)
dp96k3.png 38 Colorful Feather Gloves 222 210 AGI +4
WIL +6
98 Sprite's Mist Gloves (1)
Magic Crystal (3)
Dragontounge Grass Root (5)
11c5w9d.png 39 Colorful Feather Boots 262 249 INT +7
WIL +3
98 Sprite's Mist Magic Boots (1)
Magic Crystal (3)
Silver Bone (5)
24edq1k.png 40 Colorful Feather Robe 494 469 AGI +8
INT +11
WIL +5
115 Saphael's Spirit of the Earth (6)
Magic Crystal (6)
dewh2s.png 41 Colorful Feather Cap 385 366 AGI +4
WIL +6
98 Saphael's Spirit of the Sky (6)
Dreamy Essence (2)
inwmma.png 41 Heavenly Spirit Slacks 409 327 None 115 Magical Scales (67)
Amber Branch (45)
jl03ko.png 42 Heavenly Spirit Gloves 207 165 None 98 Magical Scales (82)
Amber Branch (30)
2gvpnqh.png 43 Heavenly Spirit Boots 244 198 None 98 Magical Scales (87)
Amber Branch (25)
inwmma.png 44 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Slacks 455 432 INT +8 115 Heavenly Spirit Slacks (1)
Magical Scales (42)
Lichen-Covered Stone (3)
jl03ko.png 45 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Gloves 230 219 INT +4 98 Heavenly Spirit Gloves (1)
Magical Scales (45)
Life Crystal (3)
2gvpnqh.png 46 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Boots 272 258 INT +5 98 Heavenly Spirit Boots (1)
Magical Scales (50)
Life Crystal (3)
1584ch.jpg 47 Sacred Spirit Slacks 499 474 VIT +5
INT +14
WIL +12
115 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Slacks (1)
Magic Crystal (4)
Blue Transforming (6)
zx4pwl.jpg 48 Sacred Spirit Gloves 252 240 INT +5
WIL +8
98 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Gloves (1)
Magic Crystal (4)
Dragon Whelp's Wing (6)
f2o3yg.jpg 49 Sacred Spirit Boots 298 283 VIT +5
WIL +8
98 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Boots (1)
Dreamy Essence (1)
Panther Skin (7)
250pe75.jpg 50 Sacred Spirit Robe 560 532 VIT +7
INT +13
WIL +10
115 Saphael's Blood of the Earth (12)
Magic Crystal (8)
2nvvu42.jpg 51 Sacred Spirit Crown 436 414 INT +8
WIL +5
98 Sapahael's Blood of the Sky (12)
Dreamy Essence (2)


Expert Armor

Icon Level Name Melee Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Required Materials
hs75fq.jpg 51 Pontiff Slacks 462 370 None 115 Dragon Hide (75)
Elder Branch (53)
Luminous Thorns (1)
2vc6gsm.jpg 52 Pontiff Gloves 233 186 None 115 Dragon Hide (81)
Elder Branch (45)
Luminous Thorns (1)
wiltad.jpg 53 Pontiff Longboots 275 220 None 98 Dragon Hide (95)
Elder Branch (63)
Green Emerald (1)
hs75fq.jpg 54 Sprite's Pontiff Slacks 513 487 INT +10 115 Pontiff Slacks (1)
Dragon Hide (52)
Dragon's Blood Vine (3)
2vc6gsm.jpg 55 Sprite's Pontiff Gloves 259 246 INT +5 98 Pontiff Gloves (1)
Dragon Hide (56)
Dragon's Blood Vine (3)
wiltad.jpg 56 Sprite's Pontiff Boots 306 291 INT +6 98 Pontiff Longboots (1)
Dragon Hide (60)
Magic White Silver (3)
316oh9k.png 57 Skywalker Slacks 561 533 VIT +10
AGI +11
WIL +15
115 Sprite's Pontiff Slacks (1)
Radiant Crystal (5)
Void Gemstone (6)
Skyw_gloves.PNG 58 Skywalker Gloves 283 269 AGI +5
WIL +10
198 Sprite's Pontiff Gloves (1)
Radiant Crystal (5)
Pearl Fruit (7)
Heavy_warriors_boots.PNG 59 Skywalker Boots 334 318 VIT +7
WIL +8
98 Sprite's Pontiff Boots (1)
Deep Essence (1)
Bird of Paradise Feather (1)
Sw_robe.PNG 59 Skywalker Robe 621 590 VIT +8
AGI +14
WIL +14
115 Saphael's Heart of the Earth (8)
Radiant Crystal (10)
Sw_cap.PNG 59 Skywalker Cap 478 454 AGI +6
WIL +9
98 Saphael's Heart of the Sky (8)
Deep Essence (2)
Mist_slacks.PNG 61Sprite's Trousers of Discipline554527VIT +14135Strange Beast's Skin (100)
Crystallized Branch (50)
Star Seed (3)
Sprites_d_gloves.PNG 61Sprite's Gloves of Discipline277263INT +7116Strange Beast's Skin (80)
Crystallized Branch (70)
Star Seed (3)
Eg_boots.PNG 62Sprite's Boots of Discipline327310STR +7116Strange Beast's Skin (120)
Crystallized Branch (90)
Brilliant Silver (3)
Rss_slacks.PNG 63Rising Sun Sage's Slacks592562STR +9
VIT +17
INT +16
135Sprite's Trousers of Discipline (1)
Brilliant Silver (5)
Evil Insect Parts (6)
Rss_gloves.PNG 63Rising Sun Sage's Gloves299284STR +9
VIT +8
INT +4
116Sprite's Gloves of Discipline (1)
Star Seed (5)
Bigfoot Eye (6)
Rss_boots.PNG 63Rising Sun Sage's Boots349331STR +5
VIT +8
INT +8
116Sprite's Boots of Discipline (1)
Ice Beast's Teeth (1)
Ice Crystal's Flower Petal (7)
Rss_robe.PNG 64Rising Sun Sage's Robe654621STR +16
VIT +10
INT +16
135Saphael's Heart of the Earth (22)
Radiant Crystal (15)
Ice Crystal's Flower Petal (3)
Rss_head.PNG 65Rising Sun Sage's Circlet508483STR +7
VIT +7
INT +7
116Saphael's Heart of the Sky (22)
Deep Essence (4)
Ice Beast's Teeth (3)


Alchemy Armor

Icon Level Name Melee Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Required Materials
sY9ew.jpg 60 Peace Walker Hat 483 459 AGI+6
WIL+12
98 Blueprint: Peace Walker Hat
Skywalker Cap (1)
Condensed Chaos Nucleus (8)
AGfOe.jpg 60 Peace Walker Gloves 290 275 AGI+5
WIL+13
98 Blueprint: Peace Walker Gloves
Skywalker Gloves (1)
Illusionary Chaos Nucleus (4)
Y4H7w.jpg 60 Peace Walker Vestment 627 596 VIT+14
AGI+8
WIL+14
115 Blueprint: Peace Walker Vestment
Skywalker Robe (1)
Condensed Chaos Nucleus (8)
mikD9.jpg 60 Peace Walker Slacks 579 550 VIT+12
AGI+10
WIL+14
115 Blueprint: Peace Walker Slacks
Skywalker Slacks (1)
Illusionary Chaos Nucleus (6)
Et7fw.jpg 60 Peace Walker Boots 338 321 VIT+12
WIL+6
98 Blueprint: Peace Walker Boots
Skywalker Boots (1)
Condensed Chaos Nucleus (4)
P01zZ.jpg 60 Freeland Walker Hat 483 459 AGI+7
WIL+11
98 Blueprint: Freeland Walker Hat
Skywalker Cap (1)
Rusty Ancient Superalloy (20)
vsV86.jpg 60 Freeland Walker Gloves 290 275 AGI+5
WIL+10
98 Blueprint: Freeland Walker Gloves
Skywalker Gloves (1)
Rusty Ancient Superalloy (10)
KCHOE.jpg 60 Freeland Walker Vestment 627 596 VIT+8
AGI+14
WIL+14
115 Blueprint: Freeland Walker Vestment
Skywalker Robe (1)
Rusty Ancient Superalloy (20)
Pvrn4.jpg 60 Freeland Walker Slacks 579 550 VIT+10
AGI+11
WIL+15
115 Blueprint: Freeland Walker Slacks
Skywalker Slacks (1)
Rusty Ancient Superalloy (15)
oHJfp.jpg 60 Freeland Walker Boots 338 321 VIT+8
WIL+10
98 Blueprint: Freeland Walker Boots
Skywalker Boots (1)
Rusty Ancient Superalloy (10)


PVP Armor

Icon Level Name Melee Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Cost
Pegasus_helm.PNG 45 Pegasus Messenger Helm 405 390 VIT +8
INT +4
+2% chance to evade 98 4,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Pegasus_robe.PNG 44 Pegasus Messenger Long Robe 527 506 VIT +16
INT +8
+2% chance to evade 115 5,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Pegasus_leggings.PNG 43 Pegasus Messenger Leggings 486 467 VIT +16
INT +8
+1% chance to evade 115 3,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Pegasus_Gloves.PNG 42 Pegasus Messenger Gloves 243 236 VIT +8
INT +4
+1% chance to evade 98 3,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Pegasus_Boots.PNG 41 Pegasus Messenger Boots 284 275 VIT +8
INT +4
+1% chance to evade 98 3,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Beast_helm.PNG 55 Beast Herald Helmet 483 464 VIT +12
INT +6
+2% chance to evade 98 8,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Beast_robe.PNG 55 Beast Herald Long Robe 627 601 VIT +24
INT +12
+2% chance to evade 115 10,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Beast_slacks.PNG 55 Beast Herald Leggings 579 555 VIT +24
INT +12
+1% chance to evade 115 6,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Beast_gloves.PNG 55 Beast Herald Gloves 290 280 VIT +12
INT +6
+1% chance to evade 98 6,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Beast_boots.PNG 55 Beast Herald Boots 338 326 VIT +12
INT +6
+1% chance to evade 98 6,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Beast_helm.PNG 65 Pegasus Saint's Helmet 508 483 VIT +14
INT +7
+4% chance to evade 116 11,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Beast_robe.PNG 65 Pegasus Saint's Robe 661 628 VIT +28
INT +14
+4% chance to evade 135 13,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Beast_slacks.PNG 65 Pegasus Saint's Leggings 610 579 VIT +28
INT +14
+2% chance to evade 135 8,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Beast_gloves.PNG 65 Pegasus Saint's Gloves 305 290 VIT +14
INT +7
+2% chance to evade 116 8,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Beast_boots.PNG 65 Pegasus Saint's Boots 356 338 VIT +14
INT +7
+2% chance to evade 116 8,000 Saphael's Heart Points


Orange Set Effects

Set Level Set Name 3 Piece Bonus 4 Piece Bonus 5 Piece Bonus
37-41 Colorful Feather Set Spirit Mend Duration +10sec VIT +3 INT +4 Damage Received From Physical and Magical Attacks -15%
41-45 Pegasus Messenger Set INT +8, VIT +7, 75% chance to reduce target's nature resistance by 50% when attacking (sustained for 15 sec.) Chance of taking a Critical Hit -20%, Arrow Damage +20% Evasion +15%, 50% chance to reduce target's INT by 75 when attacking (sustained for 15 sec.)
47-51 Sacred Spirit Set 30% Casting Time Reduction Leaf on the Wind Duration +15sec Evasion +20%
55 Beast Herald Set INT +10, VIT +12, 75% chance to reduce target's nature resistance by 100% when attacking (sustained for 15 sec.) Chance of taking a Critical Hit -30%, Arrow Damage +30% Evasion +20%, 50% chance to reduce target's INT by 150 when attacking (sustained for 15 sec.)
57-59 Skywalker Set 20% casting time reduction,INT +7 STR +7, movement speed +10% Damage received from magical and physical atk -15%
60 Peace Walker Set Swift Blade damage +30%, WIL+10 STR+10, attacks have an 18% chance of reducing target's Magic Attack -60% and Magic Critical Rate by -15% for 9 seconds. Attacks have a 30% chance of causing +900 nature damage and reducing target's Movement Speed by -10% for 7 seconds.
60 Freeland Walker Set Flash Ambush damage +25%, AGI+14 When attacked, have a 15% chance of reducing the attacker's Magic Critical Rate to go down by -60% for 9 seconds. Skill attack with +12% chance of double damage.
62-65 Rising Sun Sage's Set Magical critical hit rate +10%, STR +10 Mental Shock damage +40% Evasion +20%, Max HP +5%
65 Pegasus Saint's Set INT +13, VIT +15, 90% chance to reduce enemy's Nature Resistance by -100% when attacking, for 15 sec. Chance of receiving any type of Critical Hit -25%, 25% chance of causing Triple Attack when attacking 60% chance to reduce enemy's INT by -150 for 15 sec. when attacking. Evasion +25%, Hit +15%,
Armors
Warrior Path Fighter Armor | Warrior Armor | Paladin Armor | Templar Armor | Berserker Armor | Warlord Armor
Archer Path Hunter Armor | Archer Armor | Ranger Armor | Sharpshooter Armor | Assassin Armor | Darkstalker Armor
Mage Path Spellcaster Armor | Mage Armor | Wizard Armor | Archmage Armor | Necromancer Armor | Demonologist Armor
Priest Path Acolyte Armor | Priest Armor | Cleric Armor | Prophet Armor | Sage Armor | Mystic Armor
Personal tools