PvE and Quests
From Scarlet Blade Wiki
This page provides an introduction to Player-versus-Environment (PvE) and Quests within Scarlet Blade.
Quests are a form of in-game mission that offer a variety of prizes to players for completion, such as advancement to a new area or payment in the form of items, money, and/or experience points. Quests may have a variety of requirements for completion, such as killing a certain number of monsters or talking to a particular character somewhere in the game world. Quests within Scarlet Blade are divided into the following categories:
- Main - Main quests are primary plot-oriented quests that are necessary to advance within the game. Failure to complete a Main Quest may result in characters being unable to move to a higher-level area or access certain content within the game. Main quests are indicated under the Red bar of the Quests part of the user interface.
- Side - Side quests are quests that are offered in addition to Main quests, but are not necessary for plot advancement. Standard Side quests are marked under the Blue bar of the Quests part of the user interface.
- Guild - Guild quests are a type of quest specifically associated with the in-game Guilds and are generally inaccessible to those outside of the Guild. Most offer benefits to the Guild as a whole in addition to whatever they might offer the players, and completion of these by members of the Guild is necessary for the Guild's ranking getting higher. Guild quests are marked under the Green bar of the Quests part of the user interface.
- Attack Squad - Attack Squad quests are a special form of quest related to the Attack Squad that the character is currently participating in. Aeria Games has not yet released information on what exactly this entails. Attack Squad quests are marked under the Pink bar of the Quests part of the user interface.
- Daily - Daily quests are a particular type of quest that can be repeated once per day for rewards. These are marked under the Brown tab of the Quests part of the user interface.
- Repeatable - Repeatable quests are a type of quest that can be started again once completed, either multiple times in a row or without limit. These are similar to Daily quests except for the fact that they can be performed more often, and are marked under the Yellow bar of the Quests part of the user interface.