From Eden Eternal Wiki
- Primary Quests are quests that follow the storyline.
- They can only be completed once.
- They have gold ! or ? icons on the map. ! means a new quest is available from that NPC. ? means the quest is completed and you may turn the quest in to that NPC.
- After completing a Primary Quest, it will show up in the Legend section of the Quest Tab. Other types of quests will not.
- Legends are records of Primary Quests which you have completed in the past, and include basic summaries of the NPC conversations and objectives from those quests.
- Legends are located in the Quest Tab, which can be accessed by pressing hotkey L (default).