From Scarlet Blade Wiki
Players can form parties to conquer challenges that they wouldn't otherwise be able to overcome on their own.
Creating a Party
- Right-click on the character you wish to invite to a party and select "party invitation" from the drop down menu.
- The character receiving the party invitation will have an icon that will appear. The party can be created by clicking the appropriate icon.
- Party invitations can be automatically rejected via enabling the option in the "settings".
- A party will be generated when two or more people are present.
The party recruiting in-game shortcut P will appear in the party window once available. With a party of at least 2 people you can register for the participation of the party group by generating an application through the "apply" button.
If you want to participate in the party, you may apply through the party support tab on support post registration. Players are generated in a party once the support invite posts.
Party rule can be set in the Party Information tab. You may disband or leave a party from the Party Information tab.
There are 5 party rules that you can set up.
- Party Name: Sets the name of the party.
- Limit the Level: Sets a level limit on the party regarding who is allowed to join.
- Item Distribution Method: Sets the mode through which drops are distributed throughout the party.
- Free grab: Whoever acquires the dropped item first will obtain it.
- Sequential acquisition: Players will pick up items in order of numerical order.
- Party acquisition: Party acquired items that will drop coupons.
- Item ratings: More than magic / More than rare / More than unique
- Goods acquisition method: Instant auction / dice / class-specific dice