From Eden Eternal Wiki
Use the Mail system to deliver messages, items, or cash to other players.
- Players may send and receive mail from players after reaching level 30.
- To view the mailbox, players may click the icon on the map.
- Mail will last 365 days unless deleted, or unless it deletes itself if the mailbox becomes full.
- Text-Only Messages: Deleted in 15 days.
- Messages with Attachments: Returned to sender in 3 days.
- Returned Messages: Deleted in 10 days.
- Returned Auction Hall Items: Deleted in 365 days.
- An inbox will show 30 messages at a time.
- Players cannot detach items from messages if there is not enough space in the backpack.
- Messages with cash or items attached cannot be deleted.
- Messages that have been read, whether the players has received attachments or not, will be processed by the system when time expires.
- Each mail may only hold one item.
Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.)
- Cash on Delivery, or C.O.D, is a way players may charge other players for the items they send.
- Players may check the 'Cash on Delivery' option and type the amount they wish to charge.
- When the player has received and collected the item, the money will be sent to the owner by mail.
Please Note: Items may not be received if the player has insufficient funds.