From Eden Eternal Wiki
Other names: Couple System, Dating System, Partner System.
Steps to Become a Couple
1. Target another user and right-click the user's face icon.
2. Select the option "Dating Invitation".
3. The other person will then be given the option to Confirm or Decline.
- Same-sex or Difference-races relationships ARE allowed.
- When an application is made text appears in the chat window in the Say channel.
- It appears again to display the results.
- Neither you nor the person you are attempting to partner can have the "Grieving Period" buff.
- You cannot couple another player already in a couple.
Being in a Couple
- When you are on the same map & channel as your lover you automatically gain a "True Love" state buff. Receive an endless supply of power when you are with your lover: CP and EXP +10%
- You can see the position of your partner on the Map via a heart symbol.
- To view your Couple window, press " O " in game, on the community window click the Couple tab.
- The Couple window shows your comments, Luv Coins, Skills, Anniversary and the option to break up.
Luv Coins can be only be used in the Sweetheart Shop in Aven.
- You can earn Luv coins by doing dungeons and various quests. If you accumulate 20 Achievement Points together, you will receive a Luv Coin.
- You'll obtain Luv Coins for every 7 days you maintain your relationship, depending on both of your levels. (The number is based on the "Bonus" number in the top right of the couple window.)
- You can usually earn some Luv Coins with a Daily Recommended Event.
- Luv Coins may only be obtained in a couple.
- Luv Coins are shared between the 2 players in a couple, so both players will have the same amount of Luv coins.
- If one player makes a purchase, they will both be reduced the same amount of Luv coins.
- If a couple breaks up, all unspent Luv Coins will be lost.
- There are a variety of things that can be purchased with your Luv Coins, which you can see by visiting the NPC named Love Oracle Dia.
- Love Oracle Dia is located in Aven next to the Auction House, and is marked on the map with a red heart icon. Love Adventurer Truth is located next to Dia, and he explains the Couple System.
- Lover Oracle Dia also sells Potion Sets.
- Potion Sets cannot be traded.
- Potions sets have different level requirements.
|Love Box||Contains 5 hearts (NT). Each of them is a medium for partial Couple Skills. Consume one heart with one couple skill.||1|
|Mini Refreshing Potion Set||Contains 50 Mini Refreshing Potions (NT). Recover 182-192 HP. Cooldown Time: 10 seconds.||1|
|Small Refreshing Potion Set||Contains 50 Small Refreshing Potions (NT). Recover 548-558 HP. Cooldown Time: 10 seconds.||2|
|Refreshing Potion Set||Contains 50 Refreshing Potions (NT). Recover 1139-1149 HP. Cooldown Time: 10 seconds.||3|
|Refreshing Potion Set Plus||Contains 50 Premium Refreshing Potions (NT). Recover 1896-1906 HP. Cooldown Time: 10 seconds.||4|
|Mini Energy Potion Set||Contains 50 Mini Refreshing Potions (NT). Recover 182-192 MP. Cooldown Time: 10 seconds.||1|
|Small Energy Potion Set||Contains 50 Small Refreshing Potions (NT). Recover 548-558 MP. Cooldown Time: 10 seconds.||2|
|Energy Potion Set||Contains 50 Refreshing Potions (NT). Recover 1139-1149 MP. Cooldown Time: 10 seconds.||3|
|Energy Potion Set Plus||Contains 50 Premium Refreshing Potions (NT). Recover 1896-1906 MP. Cooldown Time: 10 seconds.||4|
- Love Oracle Dia also sells Sweetheart Divination for 10 silver. It gives no boosts and is just for fun.
- Skills are NOT shared. Both people in a couple must buy the skill to have it.
- Skills can only be used on the other person in the couple. Not yourself or others.
- Skills cannot be upgraded.
- Skills do cost MP.
- After breaking up, if you get a new couple you will have the skills still unlocked.
|Skill Name||Description||Hearts to use Skill||Luv Coins to Unlock|
|Just Want to See U||Teleport to your lover. This cannot take you to an instance or battlefield.||0||30|
|Love Makes Me Strong||The couple's Move SPD increases by 10% for 30 minutes.||1||70|
|Loving Care||The couple's Wisdom and Luck increase by 10% for 30 minutes.||1||50|
|Love Support||The couple's STR and INT increase by 10% for 30 minutes.||1||50|
|Forever Love||The couple's HP increase by 10% for 30 minutes.||1||150|
Players may now get married on a wonderful Wedding Island!
- To get married speak to Myles in Aven (378,455).
There are two types of weddings: Classic Wedding and Wedding Party.
The Extravagant Wedding not only allows the couple to hold a party and a firework show following the wedding ceremony, but grants a Extravagant Wedding Ring that offers a buff of "+2% to all attributes" to the wearer.
In order to qualify to have a wedding, certain criteria must be met.
- Both characters must be level 50 or higher.
- The registering character should carry 500G.
- The character registering should reserve at least one inventory slot.
- The length of your relationship is longer than 30 days.
- Both characters must be level 50 or higher.
- One of the characters must carry the Item Mall item "Marriage Keepsake".
- The character registering should reserve at least three inventory slots.
Married couples can purchase spouse costumes by talking to Lizzy (378,455).
How to Break Up
Note: Breaking up will give you the debuff " Grieving Period ". This buff means you cannot have another couple for 24 hours. Only the person who actually clicks "breakup" gets this debuff.
- Press "O" to open the Community window and open the "Couple" tab.
- Clicking the "Breakup" button in the lower right corner will terminate the relationship whether the other player is online or not.
- All unused luv coins will disappear for both players.
- Purchased skills remain, but cannot be used.
- Purchased skills will become available for use again once you are in a couple again.