From Eden Eternal Wiki
iNoob is a casual, social, and helpful guild who are looking to have fun and work towards being better. We are all friends who like to joke around a lot and work together in trials, dungeons, territory wars, etc. Our members consist of people all over the world with a wide range of ages (average guild age is early 20s). The guild has a TeamSpeak voice chat server, a Facebook [closed] group, and we hold guild events. If you see any of us around, say hi!
(Thanks to our Founders that have now gone to other ventures ;)
- Flipsie - Founder
- Taeko - Co-Founder
- Movae - Leader
- Bursto - Co-Leader
- iNoob is a casual and well-rounded guild. We like to participate in all that we can and we have all kinds of members.
- The guild would mostly be considered as:
- Misc guilds have no specific focus and are usually multiple types at once.
- Social guilds concentrate on the social aspect of the game and are mainly intended to be used as chat rooms.
- Assist guilds are there for the people. They will help when they can to solve any problem they can.
- Guild is currently level 9
- Forest Guild Town
- We are a multicultural guild but basic English is a must.
- Channel 2 but members are not limited and may go to whichever channel.
- iNoob is recruiting!
- PM any of the leaders or officers for an invite.
- The guild has NO guild fame or gold donation requirements to stay in the guild. Promotions are based on contribution to the guild and are decided between leaders and officers.
- Must be Level 50+ to join
- Basic English
- Active (Members who have not given excuse to their leave and have been inactive for 1 month will be kicked)
- A good sense of humor
- Must be respectful towards others (We do have a 'mean' sense of humor and like to joke around a lot but please be aware not to cross the line)
- Don't Ninja, don't afk in Arena.
tinyurl.com/FBiNoob (private facebook)