From Eden Eternal Wiki
Editing a page on the Eden Eternal wikia involves some basic HTML and following a few templates. Click the 'Edit' tab on top to start.
- If you are unsure if the coding is right, click the 'Show Preview' button to see if your coding fits what you want the page to look like.
- If you are unsure of the templates, look at a template page or a page with a topic similar to yours.
The current linkage system to pages outside of this wiki has some issues. Please be patient.
- To upload an image from another website, right-click the image and click 'Properties' on the drop-down menu. Copy the URL shown and paste it onto the desired page at the desired space.
- To upload an image from a computer, press the icon that looks like an image to access the wizard.
Creating an Account
An Aeria Games account must be made before editing this wiki. This wiki requires that you sign in every time you want to edit a page; there is no 'Remember Log-in' option.
How to Help the Eden Eternal Wiki
When you open a page in the Eden Eternal wiki such as Limestone Mountain, you may see some links that are red instead of the usual blue. They are links that go nowhere because the page hasn't been created yet. Create a page by clicking on the redlink.
- Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Proofread and Edit Articles
Some articles have spelling mistakes. This may be crucial, however small the mistake is. For example when someone wanted to link to the monster Sabaster, the user typed in 'Sebaster' instead, resulting in a redlink.
Some pages, such as Guild Bosses, only has about one sentence in it. They are waiting for Eden Eternal geniuses such as yourself to come and fill in the missing information!
Some articles have all their information typed down but it is all very disorganized. Improve the article by putting down the information in sub-headings, headings etc.
Keep Improving Articles
New patches come out regularly. Whatever the reason may be, some information might change that requires editing(in some cases, major revamping)of some pages.
Currently, some pages on the wiki only have text. Any help is appreciated.
Some pages do not have any links from or to them.
Add Wanted Categories/Files/Pages
These are things that have been referenced to numerous times but still have no page. Join other users by clicking the 'Special Pages' link on the left to help improve the content of this wiki.
Delete Duplicate Articles
- Main Page:links to the main page of the wiki.
- Random Page:go to a page randomly pulled out of all the pages on this wiki.
- Search: type apart of the thing you're searching for and it will direct you to either a page or a list of pages related to the word. Useful if you're looking for something specific.
- What links here:takes you to a page containing all the pages that have links to the page you left.
On the main page, there are several tabs that contain pages in various categories. Useful if you just want to browse.