From Eden Eternal Wiki
For Human Gem Crafting see, Gemcrafting
Some weapons and armor contain slots, also called sockets.
These slots allow players embed magical gems or runes into their equipment.
- Gems and runes can be purchased in Aven or dropped by monsters.
For more information on Sockets see, Equipment Socketing.
When a player acquires an item they may notice some items have a socket.
Gems may be used in these slots to give equipment a bonus stat.
- If an item does not have a socket, players may purchase a chisel from the Item Mall.
- Right-click the chisel in the inventory, then select the piece of equipment to socket.
To inlay a gem, right-click it, then click the item the player would like to add it to.
- If the equipment meets the proper requirements, there is no chance of failure.
- If a player wishes to remove a gem, they may use a Shattergem.