From Grand Fantasia Wiki
What is a Game Sage?
- Game Sages, known as GS's are selected (by the game's GM's) for their knowledge in a game as well as their willingness to help and their positive attitudes.
- Game Sages are normal players with more responsibilities. A Game Sage is a representative of Aeria Games and serves to speak on behalf of Aeria Games to players and vice versa.
- Game Sages help resolve player issues where they can and will call a GM if needed and when they can.
- They also try to make the game more enjoyable for the players by running events for the players among other things.
- If a Game Sage tells you that something is wrong and to stop doing it, do NOT try to debate it if it's obvious that it is borderline or even obviously wrong.
- If there's a reasonable doubt as to whether it's right or wrong, then feel free to either make a post and see how the community feels or send in an email using the Contact Us form
GS activities includes, but are not limited to the following
- Communicating with players about issues and bugs.
- Documenting issues and bugs in the proper format.
- Resolving in-game issues such as harassment, excessive foul language, etc.
- Mediating between parties during arguments to prevent issues from being exploded out of proportion.
- Providing gameplay help to players on both the forums and in-game.
- Walking new players through important information when needed.
- Testing new content (when possible and needed) on the test servers.
- Coming up with new in-game events for the players.
- Planning and organizing in-game events for the players.
- Running in-game events for the players.
- Being the first line of customer service for Aeria Games (first line almost always gets the most flak from players)
NOTE: Mediating an AP trade is NOT a Game Sage's duty, and Game Sages are NOT allowed to do them.
What GS's don't do (or have to do)
- Power Level players
- Physically help with dungeons and/or other quests (most GS's do help however, if they have time)
- Give players items or gold
- Put up with being harassed (GS's are normal players)
Current Grand Fantasia Game Sages
This list is accurate as of April 19th, 2012
- Username: Orangezesty | IGN: GSOrange | Focuses: Forum Assistance / In-Game Support
- Username: Economist_X | IGN: GSRagazzo | Focuses: Bots / In-Game Support
- Username: TreishaSempai | IGN: GSAsuka | Focuses: Forum Assistance / In-Game Support
- Username: Stundor | IGN: [GS]Stundor | Focuses: Bots / In-Game Support
- Username: Dalincan | IGN: GSKirby | Focuses: Forum Assistance / Bots / In-Game Support
- Username: mschultz98 | IGN: GSMagichuu | Focuses: Bots / In-Game Support
- Username: Izzeth | IGN: GSChippy | Focuses: Bots / In-Game Support
- Username: Mr.Mittens | IGN: GSMeow | Focuses: Bots / In-Game Support
- Username: Rakusen | IGN: GSKami | Focuses: Bots / In-Game Support
- Username: KylieghRein | IGN: GSKyleigh | Focuses: Bots / In-Game Support
- Username: fbj2080 | IGN: GSRunner | Focuses: In-Game Support
- Username: Sapherius | IGN: [GS]Hatsu | Focuses: Events / In-Game Support
- Username: masterwinstonx | IGN: [GS]Desu | Focuses: Events / Forum Assistance / In-Game Support
Game Sage FAQ
Q: How do I become a Game Sage?
A: Wait for the applications to open up (typically near the end of each month). Read the instructions, follow the instructions, and hope you get accepted. It would be a good idea to already be helping people before applying.
Q: Can Game Sages spawn a boss monster for me?
A: No, as stated before, Game Sages are just normal players.
Q: How much do Game Sages get paid?
A: Game Sages are volunteers. Meaning they get no money for the service they provide the players.
Q: How do I report a Game Sage or any other Volunteer?
A: Whether it's to report positive or negative behavior, visit This forum page and complete the form, alternatively click here to access the feedback form directly