From Kingdom Heroes Wiki
|REVAMP PROJECT - INCOMPLETE PAGE|
| This page need to be reworked! For more information, visit the Revamp page.|
This page need to be worked! Sections to include:
There are various daily events that occur on a regular basis and the schedule of such events can be accessed via the calendar in game or in the game website.
Battle of Quyang
Occurs everyday except on the days of Kingdom War ; it is a capture the flag style pvp with two sides, the Yellow Turbans and the Han . Players may sign up for the event with the Historical Battle Sign-Up Officer for an amount of gold determined by the player's level. The objective for each team is to find the opposing team's flag in the arena, and bring it to a wooden fenced box on his/her side. Players are awarded points after successfully capturing opponents' flags as well as for defeating members of the opposing team. Points can be exchanged for items at the Merit reward shop NPC. Players' factions do not affect which team they are on, and players from the same faction may attack each other if they are on opposing sides.
This event occurs multiple times everyday. Players can sign up with the Event Coordinator, and enter the Hundred Herb forest map to wait for the event to begin. The object of this event is to collect as many Wild Mountain Ginseng Roots as possible either by interacting with the plants spread throughout the map, or killing monsters which inhabit the area. At the end of the event, players who have collected the most herbs are rewarded with daily activity medals which may be used to exchange for daily activity pouches. Daily activity pouches contain various items such as Medicinal Pellets, Power Powder, Troop Resurrection Scrolls, Teleport Scrolls, Revival Teleport Scrolls, Brocaded Silk, Jade Artifacts, and sometimes even 7-Day Hefty Packs.
Yellow Turban Secret Treasure
|Character Level 50+|
|60 min Event|
|Secret Letter I|
|Secret Letter II|
|Secret Letter III|
|Secret Letter IV|
The craftsman will take the four letters given to him and make a map for you at a cost of 50 silver. The player must then talk to the Treasury Inspector again to decipher the map, and from that point on, the player must follow the directions given by the map. To 'read' the map just right click it and some general directions will appear above your character's head in the form of "The Yellow Turban Secret Treasure is in <subarea> near <main location>"
EX : The Yellow Turban Secret Treasure is in Deng's Camp near Zhaoling
Once the player has reached the subarea, right click the map again and it will give more detailed directions such as "The Yellow Turban Secret Treasure is to the North", "... to the South East", etc. Continue to move about, right clicking the map until you find an object on the ground with a pulsating glow (similar to the glow items have for collection quests). Click this object to 'dig' up the treasure box. Sometimes a guardian mob spawns, which you must defeat to claim the treasure box. Once the treasure box is in your possession, take it to the nearest Treasury Inspector to claim your reward : a Secret Treasure Gift Bag plus 15 Merits.
NOTE : If time should run out and the event ends before you find or turn in your treasure, don't worry, because it's not possible to 'fail' this event / quest unless you stop looking for the treasure and discard the map. You can continue to look for the treasure and then turn it in the next time the event runs. However if you are forced to do that, you will be unable to gather Letters to make another map for that instance of the event since you have already turned in a treasure and claimed a reward.
|Map Links||Yan Province||Xu Province||Yu Province||Northern Yang Province|
This event is held every wednesday and saturday. During this event, guilds fight against each other in pvp channels to capture cities. To do this, the statue of each city must be destroyed. Only members of the nation to which a city belongs can access the inner part of the city (not towns) by talking to the guards. For infiltrating a hostile city, at least one of its four gates has to be broken down. Guilds can only own one city at a time. While holding it, the leader can set its tax rate. Guilds can put certain crafting items into a city to raise its level.
- Twice a week for two hours (each) on Wednesday (2pm PST) and Saturdays (12pm PST).
- During the event PvP between nations is enabled everywhere except in starter areas ( Battlefields).
- Every city and town has a statue in the center, which enables a change of ownership upon destruction.
- Destroying the statue will change the ownership of the city / town to the guild / nation with the last hit on it.
- Towns / Ports cannot be owned by a guild. (Only cities)
- When the event ends a city's collected tax will be transferred to the guild owning the city should ownership switch hands
- Owning a city will grant each guild member another daily bag from the mayor.
- Only guild leaders can set a city's tax rate.
- City towers, traps and siege weapons can be purchased from guild leaders who own cities.
- A kill counter will appear during the event at the top right corner of the screen.
- Killing an enemy means dealing the finishing blow.
- Kills during this event will grant a small amount of merit (depending on the level difference).
- Deaths during this event will not drop your experience nor the loyalty of your soldiers.
- Gates slowly regenerate over time and reappear after ??? minutes after destruction.
- Statues slowly regenerate over time.
- Mounted sieges (on cities walls) do not regenerate, but reappear after ??? minutes after destruction.
Defeat a GM:
You'll have to group up with other players, and defeat a GM. A couple of days later you'll receive a price for participating. You can collect it from the Grand Herald