Eternal Life I
From Eden Eternal Wiki
Name: Eternal Life I
Location: Fegeral Valley
Next Quest: Eternal Life II
Legend: Fegeral Valley Sec 3: Eternal Life
- "A string of hieroglyphs appeared on the Blue Crystal when I used the Electronic Device, but at that moment, the crystal shattered," explained Director Haman apologetically.
- "But I was able to copy the hieroglyphs for you. According to my study, these have never been used by any civilization."
- "I'm guessing these are magic hieroglyphics. It's a pity I don't know any magic."
- "Go to the Seren's Meadow. There is an Oracle from the Central Mainland there. Perhaps she can understand these hieroglyphs."
- "I can smell the fumes of greatness on you." Magician Athena Marie's eyes were distant, but you didn't feel uncomfortable.
- "Filaments of eternal power drift around you... though weak, I'm sure they represent light and hope." Athena Marie closed her eyes and braced herself. A wave seemed to wash over her.
- "I'm sorry, but I have to concentrate on divining the source of your power."
- 35 silver
- 252 EXP
- Battle Dog / Magic Dog / Combat Bunny Sprite / Mystic Feline Sprite / Battle Peacock Sprite
- Broken Demon Pot
- You handed over the paper with the hieroglyphs on it to Athena Marie.
- "Where did you get them?" Athena Marie asked with surprise. "These are ancient magic hieroglyphs. There are few people in the world that could understand them."