Ebaster's Flames V
From Eden Eternal Wiki
|Given by|| Cryp. Researcher Kelt |
|Preceded by||Ebaster's Flames IV|
|Followed by||Ebaster's Flames V|
- Cryp. Researcher Iena
- Collect "Belmont's Shell" from "Belmont." 0/1
- Your choice of 1 of the 4 Capes (Lv.39)
- Character EXP: 75978
- An hour passed. Kelt removed a shell from the coals, revealing a gaping hole burnt through it.
- "Hmm. Fire-resistant, but only for short periods."
- "Perhaps Belmont, the Turtle King, will have a stronger shell," Kelt muttered. "He's been alive thousands of years..."
- "I have other work to do. If you bring back Belmont's shell, give it to my assistant, Iena. She'll help you test it."
- "Making a fire-resistant shield out of a Belmont's Shell? That's really a creative idea."
- "Generally speaking, I don't help strangers. But since Kelt asked me to help you, I can't refuse. We need to work quickly, though; I have a lot of research to do myself."
- "Did you bring Belmont's Shell? Time is precious."
- Hours passed and Belmont's shell remained in the fire, completely unharmed. Iena added more Processed Coal and the flames grew hotter.
- "I can't believe the shell has survived this," she murmured.
- "I think we've found the perfect material. I'll process it as soon as it cools down, then send it to Bach."
- "In the meantime, I can finish some other experiments," Iena said with an eager grin.