From Eden Eternal Wiki
For class outfits see, Outfits
For a list of Dyes see, Dye List
Dyes are a way of giving your armor the ultimate paint job, and can be used at any time.
In Eden Eternal, you unlock cool-looking new outfits by leveling your class, not by gathering gear. A way to personalize your class gear is by dying them.
Dyes may be obtained through quests, monster drops, or purchased from a dye merchant.
- There are two types of Dyes: Clothing and Head-gear.
- If you switch classes your custom color scheme will remain intact.
Some dyes are available through Random Dyes. These dyes have a chance to randomly dye the selected gear.
Random dyes may be obtained through beginner quests or Item Mall. See below for Random Dye chart.
Costume Dyes are used to dye a players Costume.
- Costume Dyes may be obtained through Crystal Altar or Item Mall.
- Costume dyes will have a star so show the player they are for a Costume.
- Like other dyes, Costume dyes are separated by clothing and head-gear.
Flashing dyes are dyes that flash two colors.
- Flashing dyes may not be used to dye Costume dyes, unless indicated by a star.
- Flashing dyes may be obtained through Alchemy or the Crystal Altar.
If a player wishes to change the gear back to it's original color, they may use corresponding decolorizer to change to the original color.
Note: Like Dye, decolorizers are separated by: Clothing and Head-gear. Make sure to use the corresponding decolorizer.
When a player begins, Dye Merchants sell their dyes so players may dye their beginner gear.
- Clothing dye may be bought from Lady Rainbow.
Please Note: Clothing dye bought from Lady Rainbow may only be used under level 15.
- Head-gear dye may be bought from Lord Rainbow.
Please Note: Head-gear dye bought from Lord Rainbow may only be used under level 25.