Dungeons (3 man and 5 man)
From Eden Eternal Wiki
Dungeons are instanced adventures that allow parties of 3 or 5 to enter in an attempt to conquer the denizens inside and complete the associated quest.
3 Man Dungeons
- Level 8: Angor Quarry
- Level 13: Fort Verdure
- Level 18: Tasos Channel
- Level 21: Shale Cavern
- Level 24: Eroda
- Level 27: Morticora
- Level 31: Branda Root
- Level 35: Rotten
- Level 39: Baram's Chasm
- Level 43: Mayor's Dream
- Level 47: Slain
- Level 49: Crypticone
- Level 51: Delphi Temple
- Level 53: Crooked Vein
- Level 54: Mara Cult Altar
- Level 56: Soulmor Falls
- Level 57: Vortek
5 Man Dungeons
- Level 29: Vileshark HQ
- Level 33: Malice Palace
- Level 37: Ulta Hall
- Level 41: Baltaroi Core
- Level 45: Veninfang (Sanity's Ascent)
- Level 48: Dianack (Baira's Chamber)
- Level 50: Trial: Angor Quarry
- Level 50: Trial: Fort Verdure
- Level 51: Crimson
- Level 55: Century
- Level 55: Trial: Tasos Channel
- Level 55: Trial: Shale Cavern
- Level 60: Manor
- Level 60: Federal Armory
- Level 60: Trial: Eroda
- Level 60: Trial: Morticora
- Level 61: Colossal Cauldron
- Level 62: Sturmfrau
- Level 63: Windsnap Lair
- Level 64: Icebound Depths
- Level 65: Trial: Branda Root
- Level 65: Trial: Mayor's Dream
8 Man Dungeons
- Level 50: Trial: Ulta Hall
- Level 50: Trial: Vileshark HQ
- Level 55: Trial: Baltori Core
- Level 55: Trial: Veninfang
- Level 60: Trial: Century
- Level 60: Trial: Crimson
- Level 60: Trial: Manor
- Level 65: Trial: Malice Palace
- Level 65: Trial: Slain
It is also possible to run dungeons solo or in a party in the Aeria Games release of Eden Eternal.
There are two modes for the dungeon, chosen from a menu that appears when entering the portal to the dungeon.
- Intended for one to three players.
- Main storyline quests can only be completed in limited mode.
- Dungeon can only be run in this mode twice per day.
- Monsters are weakened in limited dungeons, making them easier to solo.
- Monsters will still give experience and silver and drop items.
- Intended for a party.
- Can be run up to 10 times a day.
- Guild quests and dungeon dailies can only be completed in unlimited mode.
- Monsters and bosses are greatly strengthened, providing a greater challenge for players.
- Monsters will still give experience, money, and items.