Crystal Clue II
From Eden Eternal Wiki
Name: Crystal Clue II
Location: Limestone Mtn.
Next Quest: Crystal Clue III
Legend: Limestone Mtn. Sec 2: Crystal Clue
- "_____, I'm going to identify this crystal for you for free. It'll be an easy feat."
- "But..." Alec wrung his hands. "A Sharp Horn Yak stole the tool I need to identify jewels."
- "I tried to retrieve it, but yaks run faster than you might think."
- "_____, could you get it back for me? I think it's in the prairie to the west of the village."
- "How can I keep up with a Sharp Horn Yak?"
- "Even if I could catch up to one, my chances of defeating it are slim. Plus, I don't even know which yak stole my tool."
- "I would really love to identify the Blue Crystal for you. It would be a historic moment."
- "You got my tool back! You can see it has my name carved on it. _____, you're so brave to face a herd of Sharp Horn Yaks!"
- "Okay, I can start the identification work," said Alec.
- "By the way, I heard that some people in the village need help, and you can get paid for your efforts. You might just be destined to be a great hero or something, but everyone needs some cash."