Crystal Clue I
From Eden Eternal Wiki
Name: Crystal Clue I
Location: Limestone Mtn.
Next Quest: Crystal Clue II
Legend: Limestone Mtn. Sec 2: Crystal Clue
- "The monster lurks near the Blue Crystal. I fear that it lies in wait for you. Your memory loss is dangerous."
- "This crystal shard is more pure and radiant than anything I've ever seen. Perhaps the experts can glean something from it." Airy put it into a bag.
- "_____, there's a merchant named Alec in the prairie to the west of the village. Perhaps you could ask him to identify it for you?"
- "I don't think we've met. Are you the new miner? Have you heard about all the strange things happening in the mines?"
- "Go home before you get caught up in this mess!" Alec threw up his hands.
- "I heard that the rare Blue Crystal was found here, so I came all the way to Limestone Mtn., but the mines are mostly shut down."
- 14 silver
- 248 EXP
- 100 Andrew Mining fame
- Random Clothes Color No.2
- "You mean, it's you?" Alec stared at you. "I heard they found someone inside the Blue Crystal, but I never imagined I'd meet that person in the flesh."
- "It's incredible, like some bizarre fairy tale."
- Alec carefully took the shard in both hands.
- "This crystal... it's amazing. It can carry a living, breathing person across... What, endless eons? Between worlds?"
- "Excuse me, what should I call you?"