From Eden Eternal Wiki
By using Crystal Altar, you can offer your Eden Crystals and receive awesome prizes in return. You can get crafting items, perm costumes, all kinds of stuff, in short.
Use of the service
- To view the Crystal Altar, look for the Crystal Altar Icon on the Mini-Map to open the Crystal Transformation Panel.
- Players must make sure to have open room in their Inventory before they may acquire the Items from the Altar.
- In each phase, you can either take the item generated or go on to the next phase of transformation.
- The higher the phase, the better the reward.
- Each new series of transformations requires an Eden Crystal to start. There are three types of Eden Crystals:
- Blue and Gold eden crystals pertains to some rows in particular. You need at least one Pink Eden Crystal to transform on the Crystal Altar.
- If you collected 10 or more Blue Eden Crystals, then you may transform from the third row.
- If you collected 10 or more Gold Eden Crystal, then you may transform from the fifth row.
Where to get Eden Crystals
- Recommended Events. You can also get fragments from them, when you have 30 you can exchange them for one Eden Crystal at Secretary Waver in Aven.
- War stones, wich you can get from Arena Quests and exchange 10 of them for one Eden Crystal.
- Blessed crystal
- Self improvement quest
- The Crystal Altar or Crystal Transformation Panel shows the possible results of transforming an Eden Crystal.
- Players may also have a chance to acquire a 2X bonus when landing on said item.
- If a player lands on a Blue or Gold Eden Crystal, the player has to take the Eden Crystal. Only by landing on items the player can move up on the Altar. They don't go into your backpack, as they accumulate in one large stack in the right-hand side of the Crystal Altar window.
- Only the Pink Eden Crystal may be traded among players.
Please see EEPromotions for updates on Player's Choice Altar, Event Altar, and upcoming Altars.