Cleric Armor

From Grand Fantasia Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Note

This is a list of the armors that only Clerics can use. If you are looking for the Acolyte, Priest, or Sage armor pieces, check their respective sections.

Advanced items

Icon Level Name Melee Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Required Materials
Mist%2520Slacks.jpg 31 Mist Slacks 350 281 None 115 Monster Leather (57)
Silverleaf Branch (39)
Mist%2520Gloves.jpg 32 Mist Gloves 178 143 None 98 Monster Leather (67)
Silverleaf Branch (29)
Mist%2520Magic%2520Boots.jpg 33 Mist Magic Boots 212 169 None 98 Monster Leather (72)
Silverleaf Branch (24)
Mist%2520Slacks.jpg 34 Sprite's Mist Slacks 395 375 INT +6 115 Mist Slacks (1)
Monster Leather (32)
Green Wetland Coral (3)
Mist%2520Gloves.jpg 35 Sprite's Mist Gloves 201 190 INT +3 98 Mist Gloves (1)
Monster Leather (36)
Green Wetland Coral (3)
Sprite%2527s%2520Mist%2520Magic%2520Boots.jpg 36 Sprite's Mist Magic Boots 237 226 INT +4 98 Mist Magic Boots (1)
Monster Leather (40)
Prismatic Gemstone (3)
Rising%2520Sun%2520Slacks.jpg 37 Rising Sun Slacks 445 411 VIT +10
INT +9
WIL +5
115 Sprite's Mist Slacks (1)
Magic Crystal (3)
Hundred-Layer Petal (5)
Rising%2520Sun%2520Gloves.jpg 38 Rising Sun Gloves 226 208 INT +6
WIL +4
98 Sprite's Mist Gloves (1)
Magic Crystal (3)
Giant Lizard Scale (5)
Rising%2520Sun%2520Boots.jpg 39 Rising Sun Boots 267 246 VIT +6
WIL +4
98 Sprite's Mist Magic Boots (1)
Dreamy Essence (1)
Dragontongue Grass Root (5)
Rising%2520Sun%2520Robe.jpg 40 Rising Sun Robe 494 469 VIT +8
INT +8
WIL +8
115 Saphael's Spirit of The Earth (6)
Magic Crystal (6)
Rising%2520Sun%2520Crown.jpg 41 Rising Sun Crown 385 366 INT +4
WIL +6
98 Saphael's Spirit of The Sky (6)
Dreamy Essence (2)
Heavenly%2520Spirit%2520Slacks.jpg 41 Heavenly Spirit Slacks 409 327 None 115 Magical Scales (67)
Amber Branch (45)
Heavenly%2520Spirit%2520Gloves.jpg 42 Heavenly Spirit Gloves 207 165 None 98 Magical Scales (82)
Amber Branch (30)
Heavenly%2520Spirit%2520Boots.jpg 43 Heavenly Spirit Boots 244 196 None 98 Magical Scales (87)
Amber Branch (25)
Sprite%2527s%2520Heavenly%2520Spirit%2520Slacks.jpg 44 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Slacks 455 432 INT +8 115 Heavenly Spirit Slacks (1)
Magical Scales (42)
Lichen-Covered Stone (3)
Sprite%2527s%2520Heavenly%2520Spirit%2520Gloves.jpg 45 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Gloves 230 219 VIT +4 98 Heavenly Spirit Gloves (1)
Magical Scales (45)
Life Crystal (3)
Sprite%2527s%2520Heavenly%2520Spirit%2520Boots.jpg 46 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Boots 272 258 VIT +5 98 Heavenly Spirit Boots (1)
Magical Scales (50)
Prismatic Gemstone (3)
Dawn%2520Goddess%2520Slacks.jpg 47 Dawn Goddess Slacks 509 469 AGI +8
INT +12
WIL +10
115 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Slacks (1)
Magic Crystal (4)
Blue Transforming (6)
Dawn%2520Goddess%2520Gloves.jpg 48 Dawn Goddess Gloves 257 237 AGI +5
WIL +8
98 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Gloves (1)
Magic Crystal (4)
Immortal Ginseng Root (7)
Eg_boots.PNG 48 Dawn Goddess Boots 304 280 INT +8
WIL +5
98 Sprite's Heavenly Spirit Boots (1)
Dreamy Essence (1)
Panther Skin (7)
Rs_robe.PNG 50 Dawn Goddess Robe 560 532 AGI +6
INT +12
WIL +12
115 Saphael's Blood of the Earth (12)
Magic Crystal (8)
Dg_head.PNG 51 Dawn Goddess Circlet 436 414 AGI +8
WIL +5
98 Saphael's Blood of the Sky (12)
Dreamy Essence (2)


Expert items

Icon Level Name Melee Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Required Materials
Ghost_slacks.PNG 51Pontiff Slacks462370None115Dragon Hide (75)
Elder Branch (53)
Luminous Thorn (1)
Heavy_warrior_bangle.PNG 52Pontiff Gloves233186None98Dragon Hide (81)
Elder Branch (45)
Luminous Thorn (1)
Comet_boots.PNG 53Pontiff Longboots275220None98Dragon Hide (95)
Elder Branch (63)
Green Emerald (1)
Ghost_slacks.PNG 54Sprite's Pontiff Slacks513487INT +10115Pontiff Slacks (1)
Dragon Hide (52)
Dragon's Blood Vine (3)
Heavy_warrior_bangle.PNG 55Sprite's Pontiff Gloves259246INT +598Pontiff Gloves (1)
Dragon Hide (56)
Dragon's Blood Vine (3)
Comet_boots.PNG 56Sprite's Pontiff Longboots306291INT +698Pontiff Longboots (1)
Dragon Hide (60)
Magic White Silver (3)
Ghost_slacks.PNG 57Founding Order Slacks572527VIT +9
INT +15
WIL +12
115Sprite's Pontiff Slacks (1)
Radiant Crystal (5)
Glass Orchid (6)
Ghost_gloves.PNG 58Founding Order Gloves288266VIT +6
WIL +9
98Sprite's Pontiff Gloves (1)
Radiant Crystal (5)
Ageless Wood (1)
Comet_boots.PNG 59Founding Order Boots340314INT +8
WIL +7
98Sprite's Pontiff Longboots (1)
Deep Essence (1)
Dream Crystal (1)
Hw_armor.PNG 59Founding Order Robe621590VIT +12
INT +12
WIL +12
115Saphael's Heart of the Earth (18)
Radiant Crystal (10)
Fo_crown.PNG 59Founding Order Crown478454VIT +6
WIL +9
98Saphael's Heart of the Sky (18)
Deep Essence (2)
Mist_slacks.PNG 61Sprite's Trousers of Discipline554527VIT +14135Strange Beast's Skin (100)
Crystallized Branch (50)
Star Seed (3)
Sprites_d_gloves.PNG 61Sprite's Gloves of Discipline277263INT +7116Strange Beast's Skin (80)
Crystallized Branch (70)
Star Seed (3)
Eg_boots.PNG 62Sprite's Boots of Discipline327310STR +7116Strange Beast's Skin (120)
Crystallized Branch (90)
Brilliant Silver (3)
Poc_slacks.PNG 63Priest of the Covenant Trousers604551STR +16
VIT +16
INT +10
135Sprite's Trousers of Discipline (1)
Brilliant Silver (5)
Evil Insect Parts (6)
Poc_gloves.PNG 63Priest of the Covenant Gloves305278STR +7
VIT +7
INT +7
116Sprite's Gloves of Discipline (1)
Star Seed (5)
Bigfoot Eye (6)
Poc_boots.PNG 63Priest of the Covenant Boots356324STR +6
VIT +6
INT +9
116Sprite's Boots of Discipline (1)
Ice Beast's Teeth (1)
Ice Crystal's Flower Petal (7)
Poc_robe.PNG 64Priest of the Covenant Robe667609STR +10
VIT +18
INT +14
135Saphael's Heart of the Earth (22)
Radiant Crystal (15)
Ice Crystal's Flower Petal (3)
Poc_hat.PNG 65Priest of the Covenant Hat518473STR +5
VIT +7
INT +9
116Saphael's Heart of the Sky (22)
Deep Essence (4)
Ice Beast's Teeth (3)



Alchemy Armor

Icon Level Name Melee Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Durability Required Materials
wJLgv.jpg 60 Fanatic's Conviction Crown 493 450 VIT+7
WIL+11
98 Blueprint: Fanatic's Conviction Crown
Founding Order Crown (1)
Condensed Chaos Nucleus (8)
gcuV0.jpg 60 Fanatic's Conviction Gloves 296 270 VIT+9
WIL+9
98 Blueprint: Fanatic's Conviction Gloves
Founding Order Gloves (1)
Illusionary Chaos Nucleus (4)
aqfrs.jpg 60 Fanatic's Conviction Vestment 640 584 VIT+10
INT+10
WIL+16
115 Blueprint: Fanatic's Conviction Vestment
Founding Order Robe (1)
Condensed Chaos Nucleus (8)
zqSqn.jpg 60 Fanatic's Conviction Slacks 591 539 VIT+10
INT+12
WIL+14
115 Blueprint:Fanatic's Conviction Slacks
Founding Order Slacks (1)
Illusionary Chaos Nucleus (6)
SEvZy.jpg 60 Fanatic's Conviction Boots 345 315 INT+8
WIL+10
98 Blueprint: Fanatic's Conviction Boots
Founding Order Boots (1)
Condensed Chaos Nucleus (4)
eqrvm.jpg 60 Fanatic's Faith Crown 493 450 VIT+7
WIL+11
98 Blueprint: Fanatic's Faith Crown
Founding Order Crown (1)
Rusty Ancient Superalloy (20)
FnrLj.jpg 60 Fanatic's Faith Gloves 296 270 VIT+6
WIL+9
98 Blueprint: Fanatic's Faith Gloves
Founding Order Gloves (1)
Rusty Ancient Superalloy (10)
VQJrU.jpg 60 Fanatic's Faith Vestment 640 584 VIT+12
INT+12
WIL+12
115 Blueprint: Fanatic's Faith Vestment
Founding Order Robe (1)
Rusty Ancient Superalloy (20)
Aj1wa.jpg 60 Fanatic's Faith Slacks 591 539 VIT+9
INT+15
WIL+12
115 Blueprint: Fanatic's Faith Slacks
Founding Order Slacks (1)
Rusty Ancient Superalloy (15)
uPMyz.jpg 60 Fanatic's Faith Boots 345 315 INT+10
WIL+8
98 Blueprint: Fanatic's Faith Boots
Founding Order Boots (1)
Rusty Ancient Superalloy (10)


PVP Armor

Icon Level Name Melee Defense Magic Defense Stat Bonus Special Durability Cost
Ancient%2520Sect%2520Ritual%2520Cap%2520icon.jpg 45 Ancient Sect Ritual Cap 410 385 VIT +8
INT +4
+2% chance to evade 98 4,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Ancient%2520Sect%2520Armored%2520Robe%2520icon.jpg 44 Ancient Sect Armored Robe 532 501 VIT +12
INT +8
WIL +4
+2% chance to evade 115 5,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Ancient%2520Sect%2520Leggings%2520icon.jpg 43 Ancient Sect Leggings 491 462 VIT +12
INT +8
WIL +4
+1% chance to evade 115 3,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Ancient%2520Sect%2520Gloves%2520icon.jpg 42 Ancient Sect Gloves 248 231 VIT +6
INT +4
WIL +2
+1% chance to evade 98 3,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Ancient%2520Sect%2520Magic%2520Boots%2520icon.jpg 41 Ancient Sect Magic Boots 289 270 VIT +8
INT +4
+1% chance to evade 98 3,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Supreme%2520Secret%2520Society%2520Cap%2520icon.jpg 55 Supreme Secret Society Cap 488 459 VIT +12
INT +6
+2% chance to evade 98 8,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Supreme%2520Secret%2520Society%2520Robe%2520icon.jpg 55 Supreme Secret Society Robe 632 596 VIT +24
INT +12
+2% chance to evade 115 10,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Supreme%2520Secret%2520Society%2520Leggings%2520icon.jpg 55 Supreme Secret Society Leggings 584 550 VIT +24
INT +12
+1% chance to evade 115 6,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Supreme%2520Secret%2520Society%2520Gloves%2520icon.jpg 55 Supreme Secret Society Gloves 295 275 VIT +12
INT +6
+1% chance to evade 98 6,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Supreme%2520Secret%2520Society%2520Magic%2520Boots%2520icon.jpg 55 Supreme Secret Society Magic Boots 343 321 VIT +12
INT +6
+1% chance to evade 98 6,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Aeon%2520Counsil%2520Crown%2520icon.jpg 65 Aeon Council Crown 518 473 VIT +14
INT +7
+4% chance to evade 116 11,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Aeon%2520Counsil%2520Robe%2520icon.jpg 65 Aeon Council Robe 674 616 VIT +28
INT +14
+4% chance to evade 135 13,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Aeon%2520Counsil%2520Leggings%2520icon.jpg 65 Aeon Council Leggings 622 568 VIT +28
INT +14
+2% chance to evade 135 8,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Aeon%2520Counsil%2520Gloves%2520icon.jpg 65 Aeon Council Gloves 311 284 VIT +14
INT +7
+2% chance to evade 116 8,000 Saphael's Heart Points
Aeon%2520Counsil%2520Boots%2520icon.jpg 65 Aeon Council Boots 368 331 VIT +14
INT +7
+2% chance to evade 116 8,000 Saphael's Heart Points


Orange Set Bonuses

Set Level Set Name 3 piece bonus 4 piece bonus 5 piece bonus
37-41 Rising Sun Set 15% Casting Time Reduction VIT +5, STR +2 Magical and Physical Damage +15%
41-45 Ancient Sect Set VIT +15, 75 chance to reduce target's light resistance by 50% when attacking (sustained for 15 sec.) Chance of taking a Critical Hit -20%, Chance of Casting Interruption -60% Holy Light Grenade damage +40%, 35% chance to reduce target's casting speed by -30% when attacked (sustained for 8 sec.)
47-51 Dawn Goddess Set Chance of Casting Interruption -60% VIT +9, STR +6 Holy Hammer Crush Damage +75%
55 Supreme Secret Society Set VIT +22, 75 chance to reduce target's light resistance by 100% when attacking (sustained for 15 sec.) Chance of taking a Critical Hit -30%, Chance of Casting Interruption -75% Light Resistance +60%, 35% chance to reduce target's casting speed by -50% when attacked (sustained for 8 sec.)
57-59 Founding Order Set VIT +9 INT +12 Chance of Casting Interruption -40%,Casting Time Reduction 20% Physical and Magical critical hit rate +20%
60 Fanatic's Conviction Set Casting costs -25 MP, Lightning Resistance +60% VIT+12, attacks have a 30% chance of causing target to have a 60% chance of Magic skill casting failure for 6 seconds. Magic Attack +23%, Magic Critical damage +10%
60 Fanatic's Faith Set Magic Defense +15%, Fire Resistance +60% INT +15, attacks have a 22% chance of making the target lose an addictional 550 MP when using skills for 12 seconds. Cast Speed +30%, Magic Critical Damage +15%
62-65 Priest of the Covenant Set VIT +14 Shield block +10% Shining Finger Damage +30%, Hit +10% Chance of Casting Interruption -60%,Casting Time Reduction 30%
65 Aeon Council Set VIT +28, +15% casting time reduction, 75% chance to decrease enemy's Light Resistance -100% for 15 sec. when attacking Chance of receiving any type of Critical Hit -25%, Close-Range Attack and Magic Attack +10% 40% chance to slow enemy's casting speed by +50% for 8 sec. when hit, Immunity to dizzyness and stun


Armors
Warrior Path Fighter Armor | Warrior Armor | Paladin Armor | Templar Armor | Berserker Armor | Warlord Armor
Archer Path Hunter Armor | Archer Armor | Ranger Armor | Sharpshooter Armor | Assassin Armor | Darkstalker Armor
Mage Path Spellcaster Armor | Mage Armor | Wizard Armor | Archmage Armor | Necromancer Armor | Demonologist Armor
Priest Path Acolyte Armor | Priest Armor | Cleric Armor | Prophet Armor | Sage Armor | Mystic Armor
Personal tools