From Scarlet Blade Wiki
Character attributes define most of your actions in the game, from how fast you move to how well you deal or take damage. The Character attributes goes up on every level, thus, no point distribution on attributes are necessary.
Hit Points (HP)
Any incoming damage that is not nullified by your character's damage reduction is applied to your HP. On reaching zero HP your character will immediately die and re-spawn at the entrance of the area you are in.
- Displayed as a red bar in the upper-left of your interface.
- Regenerates quickly while sitting to rest.
- Pets can increase you HP regeneration when not in combat.
- Can be recovered quickly in combat by using items and Medic skills.
The normal regeneration rate is quite slow and monsters can do considerable damage, so when playing solo it is advisable to carry a large stock of healing items to reduce downtime, and in case of emergencies.
Skill Points (SP)
All player skills, except your basic auto-attack, require SP to perform. Additionally, some ongoing effects consume SP while they are active. Generally these effects will not end if you run out of SP but this can render you virtually defenceless.
- Displayed as a blue bar in the upper-left of your interface.
- Regenerates quickly while resting.
- Pets can increase your SP regeneration both in and out of combat.
- Can be recovered in combat by using items.
- The Punisher's skill Body-to-Mind converts HP to SP.
- Not to be confused with Skill Points required to upgrade or get new skills
Core Power (CP)
- Displayed as a sky blue bar in the upper-left of your interface.
- Regenerates very slowly both in and out of combat.
- Can be recovered quickly in combat by using items.
- Is filled completely when re-spawning in PvP battlegrounds.
- Is consumed when using a Powered Suit at the rate of 1cp per 2 seconds.
Movement Speed (MOVE SPD)
Defines your character's running speed within the game world. All classes except Whipper and Punisher can gain abilities which increase their speed, with the sentinel and Medic being the most mobile overall.
- Attack (ATK)
Increases the physical damage done by regular attacks and skills.
- Accuracy (ACC)
Increases your chance to hit.
- Chakra Attack (Ch-ATK)
A damage type that ignores Defense and Avoidance and is instead reduced by Chakra Resistance.
- Critical Chance (CRIT Rate)
100 CRIT RATE = +1% CRIT RATE
Increases the base chance that a skill or attack will do bonus damage.
- Critical Damage (CRIT ATK)
100 CRIT ARK = +1% CRIT ATK
Increases the bonus damage done by your critical hits.
- Evasion (EVA)
100 EVA = +1% EVA
Adds to the base chance that you will completely avoid the Physical Damage component of any attack used on you.
- Defense (DEF)
100 DEF = 100 Reduced Base DMG
Reduces damage directly. Every point of defense removes one point of physical damage from any attack that successfully hits you. This is calculated before Avoidance.
- Avoidance (VOID)
100 VOID = 1% Reducded DMG
Reduces damage by a percentage. After an attack's damage is reduced by defense, the remaining physical damage is reduced by VOID.
- Chakra Evasion (Ch-EVA)
100 CH-EVA = +1% CH-EVA
Adds to the base chance that you will completely avoid the Chakra Damage and de-buff components of any attack used on you.
- Chakra Resistances
Each Chakra resistances reduces the Chakra damage taken from attacks and skills.
All PvP stats are added on top of your normal stats while in the Battlegrounds and Neutral Zones.
Chakras are the element-based attributes of Scarlet Blade. There is a total of 5 Chakras and they are color-based. Chakras give extra damage and also some effects:
- Gravity: Causes knock-Out state.
- Plasma: Plasma attacks deals DoT (Damage over Time).
- Voltage: Also called Electric, this Chakra disables enemies, rendering them unable to use skills.
- Atomic: Atomic Chakra skills reduce enemy movement speed and can also immobilize and Paralysis.
- Particle: Deal very high Ch-ATK damage, higher than any other Chakra.