From Dragon Crusade Wiki
In the game, players can currently perform different modes of combat: Combat against wildlands monsters (Hunting Point), against players in city invasions and arena combat.
Against wildlands hunting points, players can send heroes and outfit any army to deploy them for combat. After victory, they can obtain the respective EXP and have a chance to obtain item drops.
Against Demon cities, players can send heroes and outfit any army to deploy them for combat. After victory, they can obtain the respective EXP and have a chance to obtain item drops.
Wildlands mine occupation can be performed between players. Can attack and plunder within the attacking time, and also directly send heroes and armies to attack any city.
Heroes and armies can be sent to reinforce player cities between players, aiding other players in defending against enemy attack. The requirement is that both parties' cities must build a hero posthouse.
With the Alliance leader's permission, players who have joined an Alliance can perform Alliance wars.
A hero must lead a deploying army.
There cannot be more than 7 unit types within the same force at any one time, including catapults.
Number of commanding soldiers of a hero is dependent on the hero level. Max number of commanding soldiers increases along with hero level.
Deployed armies consume food, but using AP can negate that effect.
The same city allows many heroes to be deployed at the same time, but the number of deployed heroes is limited by the level of the Command Post.
A hero's attribute bonus only affects its own armies, not armies led by other heroes.
City Invasion PVP
Players can attack, conquer and scout other player cities.
Players can obtain respective resources and gold after winning an attack on another player's city. Dead soldiers of both parties cannot be revived.
After a player conquers another player's city (without a Conqueror's Heart), all items of the city will belong to the occupying side. Bound items will disappear. If the occupied side and the occupying side don't belong to the race, the city occupied by the occupant will be automatically converted into the occupant's racial city. The occupied side's previous technology research will be automatically converted into the highest technology research level of the occupying side. If belonging to the same race, the same rule applies.
After a player conquers another player's city (with a Conqueror's Heart), all items of the city will belong to the occupying side. Bound items will disappear. If the occupied side and the occupying side don't belong to the race, when the occupying side occupies the city, the occupied city race does not change, and technology does not change.
Battle follows instant completion rules.
Battle process is based on number of rounds.
For Arena match processes, see Arena Free Arena Rules ，Alliance Arena Rules
City Invasion Rules
Attacker first attacks the city wall until its HP is 0. If defender has no city walls, both armies commence combat.
For both parties in war, attack and defense happen at the same time. Damage and losses of both parties are calculated at the same time. Turn-based sequences do not exist in this process.
Catapults perform their use every round, but only on city walls, arrow towers and keeps, attacks are not performed on any armies.
If "Conquer" is selected when attacking a player, there will be a chance to obtain this player's city. The below points must be noted:
1. Conquest mode can only be used when the first attacking hero is carrying a "City Emblem".
2. Each time a normal attack or conquest is performed, loyalty of city being attacked will be reduced, default reduction value is 5. Affected by Parks, Persuasion and other factors.
3. Only when an attacked city's loyalty is 0, can the city be occupied.
4. To protect newbies and multiple characters, conquering player cities with a Fame value that is 1/10 of the attacking city is prohibited.
5. Under default circumstances, the race of conquered cities will become the race of the conquerer. Carrying a Conqueror's Heart during conquests ensures that the conquered city retains its original race.
6. When conquering a city, all ultimate buildings in the city will disappear, but the other buildings will be saved, and race will not change.
Soldier Revival Rules
1. Players reviving soldiers can do so at the First Aid Tent.
2. Players can only revive soldiers dead from passive combat (excluding instances and wildlands mines).
3. If player troops dead from passive combat are not revived within 48:00:00, it will be registered that the player has chosen not to revive soldiers.
4. Number of soldiers dead from passive combat that the player revives is within 25%-35% of the number of dead (randomly generated by system).
5. Players can revive soldiers in the First Aid Tent in any city. Revived soldiers appear in the city that the player chose to revive them.
6. Players can manually cancel records of revived soldiers in the First Aid Tent.
7. Reviving soldiers require a certain amount of gold.
8. Time to revive soldiers is unrelated to the number of soldiers revived. Time to revive soldiers each time is fixed at 00:15:00.