From Eden Eternal Wiki
Backpacks are the equivalent of inventory space in Eden Eternal. Each backpack consists of several slots that hold accessories until all the slots are filled up, in which case the wearer has to get rid of some items(either drop them, store them in a warehouse or sell them) to free up some slots to collect items again. Players must also empty their backpack when they decide to exchange it for another backpack, or remove it entirely. Each player in Eden Eternal starts with a backpack and more slot spaces can be collected later in the game.
Where to get
- A player can have up to four backpacks for storage purposes. The rarer the backpack is, the more slots it will contain.
- Some slots are greyed out in the beginning, meaning that they cannot be used until more backpack spaces are collected later to 'ungrey' or free up the slots.
Parts of backpack
- Top part:
- All: All is highlighted
- Potions: Only potion type items are highlighted.
- Gear: Only gear type items are highlighted.
- Town: Only town items are highlighted. Monster crafting drops, asbee crystals and stuff from Farming, Mining and Altar Summoning
- Special: Only special things, like the meteors, pet food, charms, etc.
- Medium part:
- The backpack itself.
- Bottom part: Below items in backpack, there is a space that tells the user how much currency they have.
- On the 1st icon, there is the fusion window, where you can create stuff like maps or trophies.
- On the 2nd icon, there is the fortify window, where you can use Fortification feature.
- On the 3rd icon, there is the backpack manager window, where you can manage your backpacks efficiently.
- On the 4th icon, there is the archive, where you can store some of the items you wanna use on other characters.
- On the 5th icon, there is the booth window, where you can use your own player shop
- On the 6th icon, there is the racial crafting window, where you can create special items related to your race
- On the 7th icon, there is the arcane box window, where you can destroy items to get others, fusion them, or change them.
- On the 8th icon, there is the special currency window, where you can see how many coins or so, you have for a type of currency.
- On the 9th icon, there is the class glyph window, where you can add the glyphs you got
Backpacks available in game
- 5-slot Backpack, obtained via the Item Mall for 249AP
- 7-slot Backpack, obtained via in game quests and blessed crystal
- Mystical 7- Slot Backpack, obtained via the Item Mall for 149AP (Cannot be traded and can only be bought once a week.)
- 10-slot Backpack, made from 3x 5-slot Backpack + 10-slot Backpack Formula
- 15-slot Backpack, made from 10-slot Backpack + 2x 5-slot Backpack + 15-slot Backpack Formula
- 20-slot Backpack, made from 15-slot Backpack + 2x 5-slot Backpack + 20-slot Backpack Formula
- 25-slot Backpack, made from 20-slot Backpack + 2x 5-slot Backpack + 25-slot Backpack Formula