From Lime Odyssey Wiki
How to sell
Selling your wares to the Lime population is easy as pie. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click the "Sell" tab at the top of the auction house window
- Drag the items you wish to sell into the window
- Change or accept the sell price in the pop up auction window
- Click "Okay" and you are done!
Please keep in mind not all items can be sold in the auction house. For example, if you have already worn a piece of armor, you cannot sell it. Nobody wants your smelly armor.
How to buy
If you have some gold burning a hole in your pocket and you don't think your weapon is shiny enough, the auction house is a great place to pick up some really nice pieces of gear.
The Auction search window is fully featured to help you find the gear that applies to you. Use the below guide to navigate the sea of goods.
- Search Keywords: If you are looking for a specific item (such as a rare crafting material), enter it here.
- Level Range: Looking through items you cannot use is no fun, so use the level range field to narrow your search to things close to your level.
- Categories: If you just want to browse the goods, use the categories on the right to narrow down your search by type.
- Sort: Once you have narrowed down your search, you can use the sort bar to organize your findings by Price, Level, ???, and the Seller.
Once you have purchased your item, it will be shipped to your mailbox right away.