From Shaiya Wiki
(Redirected from 1-60 PvP
"Common" would probably have to fall under the category of "place where either faction feel free to mingle." Unfortunately, several of them are without specific maps. The smuggling house and the arena are two such places.
Accessible to levels 1-15
- Alliance - Hill SE of Delphinian Fortress, near the water
- Fury - Valley E of Paroutian Fortess
|Portals Out of Proelium Frontier|
- Alliance - Erina (SW Corner)
- Fury - Reikeuseu (NE Corner)
Aka Canta or 20-30
Accessible to levels 20-30
Aka Deep-Water Borderland or 3rd Borderland
Accessible to levels 1-80
- Portal south east of Argartes Supply Base in Adellia
- Portal in Deep Desert 1 (NE corner)
- Portal in Terr'tier Crocosus in Dinos (W edge)
- Level 3 Guild House Gatekeeper
- Town Porting from:
- Portal north of Spinterr Resistance Camp in Adeurian
- Portal in Deep Desert 1 (SE edge)
- Portal at the Southern tip of the Southernmost road in Dinos (S edge)
- Level 3 Guild House Gate Keeper
- Town Porting from:
- Note:- While you are within the protective barriers around the spawn points of the portals in and out of DD1 and Dinos, you can easily reach the portals within them to travel to D-Water Borderland. However, once you have left the protected area and crossed the barrier, you will no longer be able to cross back to use the portal. In the case of the portals in Dinos, you can town port to get back within the protective barrier around the portal. Town porting in DD1, however, will port you straight back to Karis/Raigo Castle, so no need of the portal back to D-Water Borderland.
- Alliance - Karis Castle
- Fury - Raigo Castle
|Portals Out of Deep Water|
- Alliance - Adellia (NW Corner)
- Fury - Adeurian (SE Corner)
- Both - portals to DD1 and Dinos in faction bases
Accessible to levels 55-80
- Town port will take you back within the faction respective protected area around the portal and spawn point
- Spawn by death will take you back to Raigo/Karis Castle, faction respective.
|Portals Out of Stable Erde|
- Portals are only usable by respective faction members as noted on map
- Using them takes you back to Raigo / Karis Castle (faction respective)
- Note:- once you have left the protected enclosure around the portals spawn point, you can no longer cross it to get back in. However, town porting will take you back within the protected area.
Accessible to levels 60-60
- Faction specific portals/gatekeepers in Raigo and Karis Castles
- Portal in Deep Desert 2 (Eastern edge of map)
- Respawns currently occur back in Raigo Castle/Karis Castle, faction respective
|Portals Out of Deep Desert 1|
- Portals only usable by respective faction members as noted on map
==Deep Desert 2== Map is Deactivated for now
Accessible to levels n/a
- Respawns currently occur back in Raigo Castle/Karis Castle, faction respective, whether by death or town porting.
|Portals Out of Deep Desert 2|
- Note:- Once you have left the protective barrier around the spawn point of the portal, you will no longer be able to cross back across to the portal. While the portals can still be used to travel back to DD1 as long as you have stayed within the barrier, once you have left the barrier the only way to leave DD2 is to town port back to Karis/Raigo Castle (or die or use runes)
New 60+ PvP Invasion Map - It's possible to invade the other factions "Map 5" if your faction controls certain Relics on this map
- For Fury to invade Valdemar Regnum they must control the Animus Relic and the Relic of Etain
- For Light to invade Palaion Regnum they must control the Cruor Relic and the Relic of Etain
|Portals Out of Canos Illium|
Did You now?
- Caelum Sacra means "Sacred/Holy Sky" in Latin, and Proelium is the Latin word for "battle."
- Delphinian Fortress is based on "Delphi," the legendary temple where the oracle of Apollo lived; perhaps the reason why it was called this was because Apulune (Order of Light's capital) is based on "Apollo".
- Flagrans is also a word for "flaming," but this is more of a figure of speech usually meaning something or someone that is excessively violent or ardent in nature.
- Medius and Ides are both more or less synonyms of "middle," which makes sense since the altars and ides are often enough in the middle of a battlefield.