Blurb About Me
The Rules of Death Note
How to Use: I
1. The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
2. This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person’s face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
3. If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person’s name, it will happen.
4. If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds
How to Use: II
1. The notebook shall become the property of the human world, once it touches the ground of (arrives in) the human world.
2. The owner of the note can recognize the image and voice of the original owner, i.e. a god of death/shinigami.
3. The human who uses the notebook can neither go to Heaven nor Hell (there are no such realms, though).
How to Use: III
1. If the time of death is written within 40 seconds after writing the cause of death as a heart attack, the time of death can be manipulated, and the time can go into effect within 40 seconds after writing the name.
2. The human who touches the Death Note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, a Shinigami, even if the human is not the owner of the note.