Santa Clara, CA
About Aeria GamesWith a rapidly growing community of over 35 million core players and a deep portfolio of development partners, Aeria Games is a leading destination for free-to-play online multiplayer games. Founded in 2006 and with offices in the US, Germany, and Brazil, Aeria Games publishes and develops high quality online games in nine languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Italian, Turkish and Russian - covering more than 30 countries. The company’s proprietary technology offers strong benefits to both players and developers. Players gain access to a universal gaming destination providing deep, immersive online games accessible from PC, browser, tablet, and smart phones. Developers get a blazingly fast point of entry to the global gaming market via Aeria Games’ specialized platform that enables quick and easy game integration. The company’s diverse portfolio includes highly engaging fantasy MMORPGs, action shooters, anime-style social games, and multiplayer mobile titles.
We are actively on the lookout for the best and the brightest – if you are a creative, intelligent, and highly-motivated professional with a burning desire to contribute to our rapidly growing and cutting edge company, then we want to hear from you today!
We are looking for a financial analyst to prepare extensive financial analyses for all areas of Aeria Games. Duties include budgeting, forecasting, modeling and preparing operating metrics.
Job Description Responsibilities
- Financial Modeling – Full responsibility to create, consolidate, maintain and update financial model including full P&L, balance sheet, cash Flow, departmental budgets and staffing model. Reviewing department budget submissions for accuracy and appropriateness, working with managers to develop budgets and resolve issues with submitted information.
- Variance Analysis – prepare monthly variance analysis comparing actual results vs forecast vs budget.
- Operating Metrics – prepare, concept and present operating metrics to senior management.
- Month End – assist in month end closing process, compile internal monthly financial, management dashboards, cash reports and other ad-hoc reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, with at least 5 years relevant experience.
- Accounting/budgeting experience required.
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Detailed oriented professional with ability to handle complex reporting while meeting firm deadlines with short turnaround times.
- Advanced Excel Skills, including VBA, is necessary.
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.