For any technical issues involving:
- Runtime Errors
- Timing out
Please do the following before sending a petition:
- Update your OS with all current patches, here.
- Update your DirectX to the latest version, here.
- Update your drivers to the latest version. (Location dependent on your hardware)
- Do a complete uninstall of your game. Then go here for download. Choose one of the locations that is marked 'new'. This is the new and updated client.
When sending a petition to support please include the following:
- Account name
- Character Name
- Email Address
- Alternate Email Address
- (Optional) Aeria Points receipt numbers
Q: I have Windows Vista and I cannot seem to get the game to work properly. What can I do?
A: Please see this forum URL http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=6679
Q: I use windows Vista and receive errors every time I try to patch the game, how do I smite these errors?
A: Please view the following forum post.
Q: Whenever I try to log into Last Chaos I get a "Timed Out" message. What does this mean?
A: Timing out occurs when a player gets disconnected from the server and then immediately attempts to log back in. The server believes that you are still logged into the game. The best thing to do is wait 10 minutes and then reattempt log in.
(If problems still occur you may have to Re-install the game client)
Q: When I attempt to log in I receive an "Account Id already logged on" message.
A: This could mean that your account has been compromised. The best thing to do is to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, with the standard information.
Q: I keep getting disconnected from the server, what's up with that?
A: Occasionally you may be disconnected from our server because the server itself has become too full. The best thing to do is wait a few minutes and then reconnect. If you are disconnected frequently check your internet connection.
Q: I have found a bug in the game, how do I report it to someone?
A: Email email@example.com with the topic of your email being under Bugs and Glitches.
Q: I keep receiving a Run Time error, Nksp.exe, What can I do to get my game working again?
A: The best thing you can do to get rid of a runtime error is
- Update your system completely, following the instructions given at the beginning of this FAQ
- Search the forums to make sure that the error has not already been recognized by Aeria Games as a common problem
- Contact Aeria games at firstname.lastname@example.org