Q: Why did I get hacked?
A: Your account can be hacked a number of ways.
Q: Help I have been hacked by some nefarious never-do-wells what can I do?
- Visiting gold selling sites
- Visiting Hacking Forums/Websites
- Giving out account information to Guild Mates, Friends or Strangers
A: If you feel that your account was hacked you must send a petition to email@example.com. Include:
- Account name
- Email Address
- A new Alternate Email Address
- Character Names
A gm will contact you via email about the status of your account.
Q: How do I report someone who is harassing me?
To report someone you should provide
- 1) Screenshots/Movie (Just having these however will not be grounds enough to get the person banned)
- 2) A game sage must see the event take place
- 3) A game master must see the event take place.
Sending a ticket to:
Q: I think I saw a hacker, what should I do?
firstname.lastname@example.org with the above information is enough to warrant an investigation.
A: Contact email@example.com with the person's name. (Remember that the players name must be exact, this includes numbers and capitalization.)
Q: There is a person in game who has a racist, vulgar or sexually explicit name, what should I do?
A: Take a screenshot and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will either ban the person or change their name.