When sending a petition to contact us
please include the following in your mail:
- Account name
- Character Name
- Email Address
- Alternate Email Address
- (Optional) Aeria Points receipt numbers
Q. I want to play, what do I do?
A. Follow four steps
Q. How can I change my password?
- Register your account here
- Receive the registration and confirm your email
- Download the game client from the corresponding game page (e.g. Last Chaos), and (4) Install the game client and login to play free.
A. To reset or change your password, go here.
Q. I did not receive the registration confirmation e-mail. What can I do?
Once you have done this, you should be able to log into the game.
A. You can request another password to be sent to you by using this link while not logged in. Alternatively, you can put our e-mail address on your whitelist so that the confirmation e-mail can be properly delivered to your inbox. If you still have troubles, you can user our contact us form.
Q. Do I need to pay for playing any game from Aeria?
A. There will be no charge to download and play any game. All games operated by us will remain Free to Play.
Q. Then how do you make money?
A. We have an item mall/shop system in-game that will sell useful items for money. Buying from the mall is optional.
Q. How do I purchase items from the Item Mall/Shop?
A. Once you have purchased Aeria Points they can be used to purchase items for the games. Each game is unique.
Q. Is it safe to purchase Aeria Points?
- To purchase items for DOMO go to http://domo.aeriagames.com/itemmall
- To purchase items for Last Chaos, please login to the game and notice on the right lower hand corner the item mall button. For a video walkthrough go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTtbTFvEUbA
- To purchase items for Twelve Sky click the bottom at the bottom of the screen labeled Item Mall.
- To purchase items in Shaiya there is a button that looks like gold on the bottom. You click on that and it pulls up the items.
A. Yes. We partner with reputable payment providers such as PayPal to provide a safe and secure purchasing experience.
Q. How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
A. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter in one of two ways:
Q. What age is the minimum to have an Aeria account?
- At the bottom of the newsletter is a link labeled "Click here to unsubscribe from this newsletter". This is a unique link for the subscriber, and will bring you to a page where you can choose to unsubscribe.
- You can log in to our web site. Once logged in, you can select "My Account", then the "Edit" tab, then "Newsletters". You must uncheck the "Newsletter" box.
A. The minimum age to create an Aeria account is 13. If you are under that age, and wish to play our games, a parent (or guardian) may create an account, and allow you to use it under their supervision.
Q. Does Aeria have any games with mature content?
A. Yes. Some of Aeria's games have mature content, and are recommended for older persons. If you are under 18 you should consult with your parent (or guardian) before playing such games.
Q. Does Aeria have any mature content on their website?
A. At this time Aeria does not have any mature content available on our website. Should this be added, it will be age restricted.
Q. Does Aeria allow mature user submitted content on their portal, website, forums, blogs, etc?
A. No. All content submitted by users must be rated Teen. Some game content may not be suitable for posting on our site. This applies to all locations on the website, including profiles, PM's, blogs, comments, groups, wikis, forums, etc.