GMDantine

Aeria: Wingman
GMDantine
PostedNov 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Pirate Galaxy New Multi-Server Universe!

Exciting new changes!
Interplanetary (Server) Expansion!

Excellent news!

Very shortly, you'll be welcomed into the open arms of our new multi-server universe! What's this mean? In addition to your very cool pilot on the Aeria1 server, you'll now have access to an entire network of servers for you to create new pilots on and explore new communities with!

Wow, multi-servers! Are they new?
These servers are existing servers that our existing playerbase may now create new pilots on. You'll be able to immerse yourself in very active communities, explore new opportunities with new people, all the while keeping your current server's pilot for play as well. Very Happy

What happens to my current pilot?
Nothing! No changes will be made to your current account or pilot. You can continue to use it and have fun, or you can create a new pilot on one of the many new available servers. You don't even have to make a new account. Very Happy

We're very excited to welcome our multi-server universe, and know that you'll enjoy the new environment available to you! Get in and enjoy!

Questions? Contact Us!
Advertisement

ncl_noy

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2010 5:20 pm
Very welcome development.

Elfenndoro

Rank 0
PostedNov 04, 2010 4:45 am
So do we have an exact date? I love this idea, maby a new pilot is just what i need. Freash start now that i know what im doing in game lol

merkzz_18

Rank 2
merkzz_18
PostedNov 04, 2010 2:45 pm
when exactly is soon? XD

delloda

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2010 12:10 pm
Its already implemented!

I have assigned a team of GM's experienced in Pirate Galaxy to Aeria server to complement and help the Current aeria team as much as possible and to run some fun events for you guys!

Feel free to ask them to help with ingame bugs and problems. However if you have an aeria problem you will need to contact aeria support as usual.

riricho

Rank 2
PostedFeb 22, 2011 11:11 pm
Very nice. I am glad that the characters won't change. =3