Zeurivar

Rank 0
Zeurivar
PostedNov 02, 2010 6:31 am

Recharging APs Using Paymo (U.S. only?)

As mentioned above I want to discuss some issues regarding the paymo method of recharging APs.

The service is currently limited to the U.S. ONLY.
Here where my methods of purchasing AP is limited, I can only rely on my mobile phone. Unfortunately this method did not offer the service to any other countries (middle-east in particular) other than the US.

Would you please extend this way of recharging up to other countries?
The only game that seems to work awesome with my payment method is AQWorlds (Its a browser game im forced to play with because it has the ONLY Reliable method of buying ingame cash for mobile users for most countries).

Extend this service to other countries such as the middle east please and I assure you I'll buy AP for sure Very Happy

Lots of love,
Zeury

What was that o_o
Advertisement

Jhon558

Rank 0
PostedJul 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Re: Recharging APs Using Paymo (U.S. only?)

Zeurivar wrote:
As mentioned above I want to discuss some issues regarding the paymo method of recharging APs.

The service is currently limited to the U.S. ONLY.
Here where my methods of purchasing AP is limited, I can only rely on my mobile phone. Unfortunately this method did not offer the service to any other countries (middle-east in particular) other than the US.

Would you please extend this way of recharging up to other countries?
The only game that seems to work awesome with my payment method is AQWorlds (Its a browser game im forced to play with because it has the ONLY Reliable method of buying ingame cash for mobile users for most countries).

Extend this service to other countries such as the middle east please and I assure you I'll buy AP for sure Very Happy

Lots of love,
Zeury