Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedNov 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Full-Screen Mode

Broken or I'm dumb?
Anyone else have an issue with full-screen mode? It seems to not work when you press F11 at any point in logging in or in-game lobby. Guessing it's a broken feature figured I'd ask if anyone else having same problem or if I broke it Surprised

Advertisement

meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedNov 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Re: Full-Screen Mode

Broken or I'm dumb?
Anarchist69x wrote:
Anyone else have an issue with full-screen mode? It seems to not work when you press F11 at any point in logging in or in-game lobby. Guessing it's a broken feature figured I'd ask if anyone else having same problem or if I broke it Surprised  

The Full Screen mode is not broken. the F11 function is for you web browser. It gives you a sense of it being "Full Screen"

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedNov 01, 2010 11:59 pm
F11 does nothing to change the resolution or to fit the browser, so I'm guessing it's just not working correctly or that mine isn't.

meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedNov 02, 2010 12:16 am
I would think it would have to do with the resolution of your screen. All the Full screen function is: is that it basically removes your Address Bar and Task Bar. Thats why i said it gives you the sense of it being "Full Screen."

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedNov 02, 2010 2:43 am
Maybe that's what took my Meebo chat bar away.. It's been missing for days and won't come back was starting to think after our fight it found someone else Sad

minscandboo

Rank 0
minscandboo
PostedNov 02, 2010 2:46 am
you can also turn your meebo chat bar off and on in ur account settings if you still cant find it

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedNov 02, 2010 5:31 am
Oh noes, you broke it, Anarchist!! j/k xDDDD

F11 doesn't do anything that can make it into a real full screen of the game screen.
Maybe, there's a feature for us to do right-click on the server name, then choose "open link in a new window or new tab," we could get a bigger game screen.

Btw, pressing F11 won't make the Meebo bar disappear =o
I've just tested it on Chrome and Firefox.
If it disappears, it could be caused by the No Script that blocks it (for Firefox), or it's just simply a glitch.

Last time, I got Meebo glitch, too. Somehow, my Meebo bar was shown although I have disabled the "enable Meebo bar" feature.
So, just reset the Meebo bar ---> check/un-check the "enable Meebo bar" on the user setting under preference tab, and hopefully, it'll fix yours, too. ^^

Otherwise, check the No Script log (if you're using Firefox) to see if No Script accidentally blocked the Meebo :c

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedNov 02, 2010 6:06 am
F11 is the full screen option for the web browser. The game itself is already in full screen mode and does not fully fit in normal browser viewing. Hitting F11 on the browser page allows for full viewing of the game screen.

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedNov 02, 2010 6:21 am
Thanks for the suggestions Pink, neither worked however. Starting to actually consider Meebo just doesn't like me.