momojo2

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2010 2:51 pm

Hosts being AFK....

Alright this is really annoying. I been on for over an hour joining rooms and EVERY one has a host that is AFK!!! They real people or bots? I dont know but something needs to be done cause everyone is getting pissed.
Advertisement

KomaRider

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2010 3:10 pm
Isn't there something where like, if everyone is "ready" and the host doesn't start in an allotted time, they get kicked? If not, then I would hope they'd put that feature in.

momojo2

Rank 0
PostedOct 30, 2010 3:27 pm
they really need to add that cause every game that is open at the moment is someone afk....they wont stop cause they're just ruining the game for everyone.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedOct 30, 2010 4:29 pm
KomaRider wrote:
Isn't there something where like, if everyone is "ready" and the host doesn't start in an allotted time, they get kicked? If not, then I would hope they'd put that feature in.  

I think that feature is implemented already since I've seen many times hosts, who said BRB and then AFK for just 3-4 minutes, got kicked out by the game after everyone pressed "Ready."
This happens a lot in the Boat yard rooms.

Not sure about the other rooms (Sports, Challenge, and League Fight) since I barely join those rooms =o

minscandboo

Rank 0
minscandboo
PostedOct 30, 2010 7:10 pm
yes it is implemented but i have to say it does take a while for the player to get booted out of room also you can make your own room if you do not like joining afk cause someone will show up in a room after a minute or so so if your sick of the afk hosts make a room and be the host your self its lot easier then surfing tru afk hosts

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedOct 30, 2010 10:34 pm
There is an auto-kick feature after some time but for some reason some rooms stay on over night with an inactive host. It is sort of annoying but typically stick to league rooms anyway so never run into this problem too much.