bluezdragon5

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2010 8:32 am

When you press Start in a battle room idea

You know when you press start in a game, it finds players based on lvl i'm sure, my idea is that it finds players based on stats whose around yours cuz i h8 fighting players whose got like 1000+ total stats in total 1000+ power. Btw its fair cuz i'm like lvl 13 n when i start for battle i get ppl with like 1000+ stats total 1000+ power and i always lose unless they are bad or its a budge map. This is a good idea and i'd gave a reason think about it.
Advertisement

meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedOct 28, 2010 10:37 am

Re: When you press Start in a battle room idea

bluezdragon5 wrote:
You know when you press start in a game, it finds players based on lvl i'm sure, my idea is that it finds players based on stats whose around yours cuz i h8 fighting players whose got like 1000+ total stats in total 1000+ power. Btw its fair cuz i'm like lvl 13 n when i start for battle i get ppl with like 1000+ stats total 1000+ power and i always lose unless they are bad or its a budge map. This is a good idea and i'd gave a reason think about it.  

That is true it does go based off of level/stats but since you are level 13 now you will be going against players who are levels around 13 and most of them have over 1000+ power. I would better my tactics and hope for the win

bluezdragon5

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2010 11:06 am
If was based on stats it wouldn't be a problem at all and levels shouldn't really matter. Tactics don't help if there good at aiming, i can shoot good and so can they. what good is tactics and or budge if they can kill u in 3 turns if they hit u big time.

meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedOct 28, 2010 11:52 am
bluezdragon5 wrote:
If was based on stats it wouldn't be a problem at all and levels shouldn't really matter. Tactics don't help if there good at aiming, i can shoot good and so can they. what good is tactics and or budge if they can kill u in 3 turns if they hit u big time.  

Well if they do that, then that is their tactic of playing. Just have to figure out whats the best and fastest way to kill your opponent.

bluezdragon5

Rank 0
PostedOct 28, 2010 5:14 pm
Best and fastest hmmm, doesn't seem to work, when i join a game and look at there stats and in about 2 turns i can tell whose going to win and when i take a look at there stats.

meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedOct 28, 2010 5:35 pm
bluezdragon5 wrote:
Best and fastest hmmm, doesn't seem to work, when i join a game and look at there stats and in about 2 turns i can tell whose going to win and when i take a look at there stats.  

Like i said you need a TACTIC to beat players that are higher than you. Thats the best way to defeat a player. Try learning other players tactics and develop you own to beat them