Th30ry

Rank 2
Th30ry
PostedOct 25, 2010 8:00 pm
marksteele wrote:
NecromancerV wrote:
Dakr Mage wrote:

Like Mark said, you should have a years worth of a weapon that you obtained at the beginning of the game that should hold you over until you can get a better one to suit your style.  

More specifically at lv 9's quest, I beleive, you get a choice of 3 weapons that last a year; thunder, plungers, or fire, all good weapons.

If you arn't lv 9 yet you should be soon. Do some 2v2 matches and if you face high levels DO NOT JUMPOUT and leave the game. Win or lose you will likely get 200+ exp from the match so it is worth it to stay. Also questing helps you lv fast. First day of the game's official release I got to lv 11 in a few hours, so it isn't hard. Smile  

first hour of official release i got to level 11, so it isn't hard Smile  

First 2 minutes of the official release i got to lvl 11, so it isnt hard =]
Advertisement

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedOct 25, 2010 9:00 pm
Well, TipC/LordOfRingz/xCKx/xiPkUx/trekC, your suggestion is unlikely to be happening at all since the renewal using AP is an option not a mandatory.

Like Dantine said, if you do a bunch of quests, you can get free items, including vouchers that you can use to buy 30-day clothes, which seems pretty decent to me for I'm not an AP buyer, too.