trekC

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2010 1:57 pm

[SGST] Renewal Everytime Taken Off?

Agree?! or Disagree!?.
[SGST] to take off the "Renewal" cause most people like me cant buy AP to keep on renewing it everytime and now i lost my wep and i have nothing to use to get my old wep back u have no vouchers or anything and im sure that hasnt only happend to me ive seen other people complain about it^^...

So

Agree?! or Disagree!?.
Advertisement

Sentrius

Rank 0
Sentrius
PostedOct 25, 2010 1:59 pm
AGREE FTW!!!
but, i cant see it happenin, AGE wants our moneys lol

DDTANK FTW!!!

Doomlar / Level: 16 / Leader of Pirates

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 25, 2010 2:01 pm
won't see it happening, thats how AGE makes money on a F2P game

trekC

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2010 2:12 pm
man this really sucks i have no wep now and i dont wanna start over and i really cant buy ap cause im 18 with no job

EDIT its like saying its mandatory to be a AP buyer for ddtanks

marksteele

marksteele
PostedOct 25, 2010 2:21 pm
trekC wrote:
man this really sucks i have no wep now and i dont wanna start over and i really cant buy ap cause im 18 with no job

EDIT its like saying its mandatory to be a AP buyer for ddtanks  

you should have got a wep for 360 days from a quest

Dakr Mage

Rank 4
PostedOct 25, 2010 2:32 pm
I can guarantee you that renewals won't be removed.

I can see Aeria possibly making it cheaper to renew items, but removing the feature completely would take a lot of the revenue of the game away.

Like Mark said, you should have a years worth of a weapon that you obtained at the beginning of the game that should hold you over until you can get a better one to suit your style.

.aix

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2010 4:53 pm
well i for one had to restart over cause im not a AP buyer and i used my vouchers for something else not knowing it would effect me from keeping my weps but its all good i made a new char and well aware to save up on my vouchers for all my stuff thats about to expire ^^

GMDantine

Aeria: Wingman
GMDantine
PostedOct 25, 2010 5:05 pm
My recommendation: do quests. There's a bunch of awesome quests to get free items to help you beef up your gear without needing to spend AP. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Renewing gear is really just an added convenience for AP buyers - it means you don't need to go back into the shop, repurchase your item and refortify it.

NecromancerV

NecromancerV
PostedOct 25, 2010 6:39 pm
Dakr Mage wrote:

Like Mark said, you should have a years worth of a weapon that you obtained at the beginning of the game that should hold you over until you can get a better one to suit your style.  

More specifically at lv 9's quest, I beleive, you get a choice of 3 weapons that last a year; thunder, plungers, or fire, all good weapons.

If you arn't lv 9 yet you should be soon. Do some 2v2 matches and if you face high levels DO NOT JUMPOUT and leave the game. Win or lose you will likely get 200+ exp from the match so it is worth it to stay. Also questing helps you lv fast. First day of the game's official release I got to lv 11 in a few hours, so it isn't hard. Smile

marksteele

marksteele
PostedOct 25, 2010 7:47 pm
NecromancerV wrote:
Dakr Mage wrote:

More specifically at lv 9's quest, I beleive, you get a choice of 3 weapons that last a year; thunder, plungers, or fire, all good weapons.

If you arn't lv 9 yet you should be soon. Do some 2v2 matches and if you face high levels DO NOT JUMPOUT and leave the game. Win or lose you will likely get 200+ exp from the match so it is worth it to stay. Also questing helps you lv fast. First day of the game's official release I got to lv 11 in a few hours, so it isn't hard. Smile  

first hour of official release i got to level 11, so it isn't hard Smile