1 (Poor)
15%41 Votes
Total Votes :: 262 Votes

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedOct 29, 2010 11:43 am
i voted 4

Godd service all round, the GMs have be working hard to kjeep everyone happty and its showing, issues are resolved quickly and effectivly.

The only negative thing i have to say is that faction imbalance on gaia, it simply cannot continue, Dark > Light FC's should be implimented soon imo, because the entire server is being driven into the ground with all pvp zones becoming deader and deader over time.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn
Advertisement

charsiewpng

Rank 0
PostedOct 29, 2010 11:53 am
Here's a suggestion for AeriaGames for Kingdom Heroes.

Recently there are broken patches, this has caused many players to quit the game.
What further made it worse is the addition of new AP items, which led into people thinking that
you are only wanting to milk us and not give us proper service! I think that when it comes to maintanance and patches, AeriaGames should push for better patches and not insert more AP products to make people feel that you are only wanting their money and not trying to help them. I hope AeriaGames would put themselves in the shoes of players sometimes. And i hope AeriaGames will take my comment seriously. This is not a minor issue.

And, i hope this will help AeriaGames to improve their services.

Thank you, GMs, GSs and everyone who took their time to read this and understand that some players truely feel this way.

billygianna

Rank 0
billygianna
PostedOct 29, 2010 12:48 pm

hey

i voted 4 <3

moronus

Rank 0
moronus
PostedOct 30, 2010 8:49 am

Feedback Poll 10/25/10

hello,

I voted 4, the only reason it's that we always can do better!

ty aeria and continue the great job

The Best Sin in all Iris :)

Decidia2

Rank 0
Decidia2
PostedOct 30, 2010 10:24 am
I only one game from Aeria and that's megaten and from what I've seen in the past month is that your survice is horrible. It took almost 2 months for me to get any responce on a Contact us I posted about a mistake YOUR workers made causing me to lose items, it takes 4 days for you so called profecinals to post winners of an event that would have taken me, alone, only maybe a day in a half IF I had to talk among others on why, and before somemone says their busy, their not because the megaten team is never on in game, their not always posting in forums, their in the shout box most the time messing around, or not online in general, as well before anyone says their are other things they have to deal with, they dont. I've seen first hand on what GameSages from 3 dfferent companies do all day when their not working in the games and it is just sad. I really hope Aeria get's it's act together and makes some changes on time usage becase out of the whole experience I have that's the one and only thing this company has failed to do. All in all game is GREAT! Just the service sucks. Rated serive a 1 for poor.

BODA31

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2010 5:14 am
Voted 4

aeria done lot of great jobs in LC last some weeks, but still there a bit of errors.

hope everything be fixed soon Smile

Ffinlo

Rank 0
Ffinlo
PostedOct 31, 2010 5:48 am
KH Patch was sorta wierd. But you guys clamped down on it fast, so good work.

Current game - Eden Eternal IGN: TheNinjaTramp --- Leader of [Fusion] Friends with friendly people.

OneWingedAngel_

Rank 3
OneWingedAngel_
PostedOct 31, 2010 3:59 pm
LGC patch getting worse and worse, introduce changes while breaking other stuff. Can't dev test the patch out first?

I voted 4.

Neona_bg

Rank 0
Neona_bg
PostedOct 31, 2010 5:14 pm
5 exelent Ypu make wolf team good interface and add new stuff good keep it up guys!

Eyiko

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2010 5:19 pm
Voted three, as service has been pretty good this month.

My only (admittedly large) quibble is with the way the Kitsu Saga CB was handled - i.e. badly - at the beginning of this month.
Cutting off the CB suddenly, with two hours warning is not on, IMO. Not only was it unfair to your non-American players, who were asleep at that time, but it was unfair to those Americans who work/have family/can't be online 24/7. I understand why it was done, though it was done on the faulty logic that announcing the end of CB would cause people to quit. Whoever came up with that idea ... well, they made a bad call there.
It caused a LOT of bad blood in the fledgling community in that game from people on one side saying "We had no warning, it's not fair!" and people on the other flaming with "Stop QQing, you should have been online more!"

Apart from that though, all good on the service front. The GMs have been fairly active, and the events have gone quite well from what I can see.