Total Votes :: 262 Votes

MareLite

Rank 0
MareLite
PostedOct 28, 2010 8:51 am

Voted 4 Baby!

Hey Smile

Ok so why 4?
Well I'm still a bit sore after the close down of LaTale, but yeah we all have to move on. So, now I'm playing Grand Fantasia and it's surprisingly awesome xD Community is amazing and the recent merging of servers was well done Very Happy There are GMs and GSs online and there are always great events to keep the game alive.

The only thing I would criticise is the price of everything in the item mall :/ For me, it's a bit expensive? And it would be awesome if there were more affordable permanent clothes xD

Thanks Aeria ^^

x

Advertisement

kogure05

Rank 0
kogure05
PostedOct 28, 2010 12:56 pm
I gave a rating of 4. I'm very happy with the GSs and GMs in regards to GF and KS. The service hasn't been laggy for me at all. Overall, I am liking Aeria Games so far.

I guess my only complaint would be that the Item malls need more permanent (as opposed to time limited) items and lower the prices some.

NonExistantX

Rank 0
NonExistantX
Seeking retribution for my sins United States
PostedOct 28, 2010 2:55 pm
i voted 4 because everything I do is a high calibur but i feel like its lacking. so that is all i truly have to say.

The scars that cover this body is the only proof of my existance that I want or need. Whether you see me or not is all up to chance.

Baqir

Rank 1
Baqir
PostedOct 28, 2010 4:13 pm
I've been on a hiatus for a few months from Aeria, but when I came back and inquired about a contest I had placed in before I left, because I hadn't received the reward during the break, my ticket was responded to promptly and everything worked out quickly. Not only that, but I got a follow-up email to make sure everything was in order. Needless to say I'm a happy camper!

It's sad to come back to GF and see that the GMs I knew and loved are now moved to other games, but I'm very happy that we still have awesome ones in their place. So cheers to you guys, especially GM_Cara (who I'm pretty sure moved to GF before I left but I never really got to know her before now)! Voted a 5; things aren't perfect in the game, but that's more the fault of the developers than the GMs, and I know they work hard with what they have to keep us happy, and I appreciate that.

azz911

Rank 2
PostedOct 28, 2010 4:55 pm
pretty good but can improve

Morgan.le.fay.

Rank 0
Morgan.le.fay.
PostedOct 28, 2010 5:08 pm
I've never had issues myself with the Aeria Games Service, Maybe because i've never had a problem but over all its been oki from what i heard from friends. Some people only have issues because they aren't patients for the results.

S-Server

crimsonreaper32

Rank 0
crimsonreaper32
PostedOct 28, 2010 6:32 pm
Lots of nice events. Bringing back the consumable exchange was great as well.

Catmaster1000

Rank 0
Catmaster1000
PostedOct 28, 2010 7:24 pm
You guys did a great job, especially about fixing the Merchant Mart system in Last Chaos by making it search, sell, and buy items much faster. Also, the service is good since the GMs provide assistance, most of the time.

Yeah...

lordofmind

Rank 2
lordofmind
PostedOct 28, 2010 8:59 pm
Too much waiting for Dynasty Warriors CB/OP :O

But I still gave it a 3/5, although some adjustments could be made

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedOct 29, 2010 1:45 am
in the first time in my memory, I have to give aeria a 1, I would give a 0 if i could. Mainly because of the Halloween event in DDT. See they had a fastest climber event where the top levels got prizes, these same prizes are now available in a Halloween event with no effort what-so-ever. They totally ignored the effort that people put into the first event.