7%19 Votes
1 (Poor)
15%41 Votes
Total Votes :: 262 Votes

goldsluger89

Rank 1
goldsluger89
PostedOct 25, 2010 7:31 pm
Well... I vote a 4 for LastChaos. It's good that there are getting updates & bug fixes done, but I feel like it's missing something.... Not yet well enough to give a five... Also another reason for 4 might be from the disappointment of the A people, not that I play in A myself, but just to speak for all.. Keep up the good work & please don't disappoint us tomorrow with the patch notes!!

Advertisement

tako54

Rank 3
tako54
PostedOct 25, 2010 7:52 pm
well honestly i vote 3 b/c you need to monitor more things that go on and also you should(pressure softnyx into more gold stuff instead of ap) send softnyx a few suggestions on the balance of weapons and whatnot but but your still doing good in trying to keep the players happy the best you can also as said in one of the first page 1 monitor the GS a little more some of them are very inactive especially when there are people more worthy such as guitarzlover and jp and people like that but other than that keep up the good work

Tidus by Gibbon Auron by JP Fatality by Guitarzlover BioShock by Snowy Bloody iTako by Boldpaste Magical Search Function

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedOct 25, 2010 8:09 pm
GirlycarDemon wrote:
I voted 5...Because I have to.  

-_-

gonzalon88

Rank 0
gonzalon88
PostedOct 25, 2010 8:18 pm
I put 4 points, cuz MOST of times was everything allright
Bye Bye

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
PostedOct 25, 2010 8:35 pm
Avyn wrote:
GirlycarDemon wrote:
I voted 5...Because I have to.  

-_-  

Very Happy Naw, really the new map deserves 5 stars.

pinaygirl

Rank 0
pinaygirl
PostedOct 25, 2010 9:20 pm
3 this month ^-^ Based off DoMO, yay more gm/gs presence in game and on forums (though gm activity in game out of events still a bit lacking) and the gses actually arent all that bad despite earlier doubts. We're actually getting feedback from vent on IM feedback thread. Though still many glitched in latest patch. Overall, much more improvement this month.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedOct 25, 2010 9:37 pm
Rated a 4 this time around. Only because the staff/GM team seem to actually be heading in the RIGHT direction this time with promos/spenders. Now if you could add in some I-care juice in your mug when doing tickets Aeria would get a much higher rating.

~Lil_Kizuna

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedOct 25, 2010 10:51 pm
I voted 3.

I don't even know why.

Shaiya GMs are still awesome though.

Ashley961

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2010 11:55 pm
Aeria Games is improving on alot. They work so hard to make other people happy Very Happy . Sometimes they may go a little off, but i kno they can always fix it up. Thats why i voted 4 .. its good Very Happy Aeria Games Never Gets Old !

Kuranosuke

Rank 0
Kuranosuke
PostedOct 26, 2010 12:09 am
I voted 4.
That should be 5 acctually, but...
I had few issues with Shaiya toon after linked portal bug and this was solved nice and easy after I send ticket. Guys from Tech Support are always fast and funny and I appreciate their efforts to help to million of players. But I don't use any Free spin rebates, cause I have never get back my AP after that. I tried 2 times and after my tickects I've got just the same answer 'Please double-check that the time during which you purchased the packages
was in "Pacific Time" '.
I did it for months for 'last day of the month' rebate and never had a problem. Besides that, there was a history of purchasing things, so there was easy to check. I just give up and keep my AP safer rebate Smile.