7%19 Votes
1 (Poor)
15%41 Votes
Total Votes :: 262 Votes

newbiepro

Rank 4
newbiepro
PostedOct 25, 2010 1:45 pm
The tools of the GM didn't work for a few days at Wolfteam and the promotion weren't that good this month. Bugtrap came into wolfteam by the last patch this month and that wasn't a very smart move. (Alot of crashes now)

But DDtank seems to be a good game. I played it a few hours and it was well.

Wolfteam 2/5
DDTank 4/5

So..
I give Aeria a 3 out of 5

Advertisement

MichiruSenko

Rank 3
MichiruSenko
PostedOct 25, 2010 2:00 pm
Service has gotten better, there's tons more good events (some poorly organized/worded but overall good), some good promotions, some bad.
(Bad: having statless/obsolete gear as high AP tier prizes.)

One event in particularly irks me how it was set up.
I'm sort of repeating myself from the event/promotion feedback thread in our (MT) forums but I thought the Consumable event was for players to rid themselves of junk consumables that we acquired mostly from FCs or boxes, or various other means and trade them in for vouchers/other prizes and etc. But with all these restrictions and rules with the event now (limit on how many different items you can trade in at one time per prize and they even tell you how many you need to have of each item to trade in), we now have to actively look for consumables to fit into the restrictions placed upon this event.

I, personally don't have large stacks of just a few consumables, I have small/medium stacks of many consumables. I liked how it was before, when there was just a point board, and you submitted what you were going to trade (calculated and everything) for whichever prize.
And at the event trade-in time, I got PM'd, and tele'd to a deserted location to do the trade.
The GM listed off what I was suppose to give him (according to what I submitted) and when I traded him the items, he would pass me the voucher.

It's a bit more work for the GMs and may go alot more slower or have to have more days for the trade-ins but I feel like this would be more convenient for players as a whole rather than just the GMs. Having to look for some items to top off what you have already for a prize is expected, having to find/trade for half the consumables you need for this event defeats the purpose.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedOct 25, 2010 2:17 pm   Last edited by Avyn on Oct 25, 2010 2:20 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Shaiya:

I think there's been enough of the "we're coming up with new strategies to curb inflation" speeches. True as it may be, it's not the real issue and both you and SonoV know it. It can be fixed quite easily. As flawed and unprofessional as they are, it's one of the first things private servers fix. SonoV's continued apathy isn't something that the community should have to suck up and get over.

Once it's fixed, gold should just be wiped for a fresh start. Teos suffered two data losses within months of each other and what happened in the long run? Almost nothing. No one really quit. People won't quit from a gold wipe either. It will make a positive change in the long run.

It's almost impossible to play Shaiya without buying AP. AP items have inflated far more than farmed items. Before, a day of farming would have been enough for at least a week of PvP, but not anymore. Those who don't buy AP spend almost all of their time farming.

And as always, I think the quality of GS needs a little improvement. I'm seeing a lot of "a GS told me this" on the forums, with poor or false information. I get that different GS are strong in different areas, but something that all GS should be good at is information. Not to sound harsh, but a GS who incorrectly informs someone of a common rule is a poor and unqualified GS. Keep in mind that this is a generalization and does not apply to all GS. Some really are great for the position.

Regular events, good promotions, and fun GM team are all positives and need no improvement. All of my tickets have been answered quickly and I'm getting fewer generic copy+paste replies.

Overall, I'd like to give a positive rating due to how much I appreciate the work that the GM team does. However, I don't think that it's fair to rate Shaiya positively so long as gold sellers remain the most successful party in game and private server hosts remain more competent than SonoV.

Rating - 3.

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedOct 25, 2010 2:19 pm
voted 5 overall for Ceasary game online they got all the event good work GameMaster keep it up the game is enjoyable every day and all the event that took place thank you for your time...

3arpbl3y

Rank 0
3arpbl3y
PostedOct 25, 2010 2:27 pm
Vote for 4. Good feedback, promotions, events.
---
Why vote for 4? I am playing Wolfteam about 2 years, I am tired just fighting/shooting and I want some events, real in-game events, but I don't see any GM/GS making events in EU channels, maybe they do in US, but in EU...nothing happens, I don't see them in-game (I am playing a lot of time)

shizzl3

Rank 2
shizzl3
PostedOct 25, 2010 3:40 pm
Shaiya has improved deffinately. The only concern is that there is VERY little GSes online on Lailah AOL.
But I still voted 5

~Retired

starkingdom

Rank 2
starkingdom
PostedOct 25, 2010 4:03 pm
i rate aerea games 5 because they always do great stuffs for all the games.

scotty1121

Rank 3
PostedOct 25, 2010 5:29 pm
4 this month due to the fact that many game breaking issues in legendary champions were resolved and that many bugs got eradicated fast.

</embed>

GirlycarDemon

Rank 5
GirlycarDemon
PostedOct 25, 2010 5:38 pm
I voted 5...Because I have to. And cuz Wolf Team got a lot of cool updates this month. And the most awesome new map ever! Razz

_Hiro

Rank 0
_Hiro
PostedOct 25, 2010 6:19 pm

My VERY honest opinion.

It wont change...
Like always AGE never disapoints it's the only place where ill be playing my games untill they close.

The AP items are well priced (with a 20$ card you could buy about 10 items, depending on the game and price that is) even though i havent bought a single AP card i know it's cheap (I have seen other cash shops in different portals but in AGE you get more bang for your buck so to speak).

Let's not forget about the games! Each one is very unique (my faves are Wolf Team and Grand Fantasia) with alot of support from the hard working GMs and GSs (Like always AGEs ingame and real life support is the best ive seen) its no wonder i come back to play each and every time.

To make things short AGE is one (maybe the only) game portal out in a universe called Internet that does things the way its supposed to be and that thing is DOING IT RIGHT like always my AGE feedback poll vote is 5 and it will always stay like that if they keep going like they are.

GO AGE!!!