1 (Poor)
15%41 Votes
Total Votes :: 262 Votes

Aszune

Rank 4
Aszune
PostedOct 25, 2010 9:26 am
Last chaos:
As Ive said in the survey, I voted fair because there were often delays with the billing department, or 'unexpected' maintenances in LC. Like a double roll back in Auzura and hardware crashed.

Of course I dont blame the GM team. These things were not predicted and thus surprising. However I believe that double securing the software/hardware could have a better effect on the service they provide us and on us, the customers. (Maybe thats a suggestion?)

Due to these 'surprising' events, Ive given an overall rating of fair from an objective p.o.v.
But also more forum events these days would be more than welcome. The (GM organized) events section from LC sort of died past month, as in the month before, there used to be several events which kept the LC community entertained.

Note: this is a feedback only about the service, NOT about the game.
Advertisement

jykri

Rank 0
jykri
PostedOct 25, 2010 10:34 am
Gave it a 4 this month.
Things seems to be going decently smoothly. Aeria Contact Staff dealt with my problem quickly and resolved things within a reasonable amount of time.

SnakeEdu

Rank 0
SnakeEdu
PostedOct 25, 2010 11:06 am

/gave it a 4
o-ov good service no problems so far still o.ob ,

dyynamo

Rank 3
dyynamo
PostedOct 25, 2010 11:37 am
2. GMs are doing better, but the economy is still in shambles and they don't seem interested in really fixing it. Fortune boxes still in the IM...although that might not even be a GM decision, but a decision from the mysterious higher-ups. *shrugs*

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedOct 25, 2010 11:45 am
Gonna give it a 3, like aszune said the server problems are a big problem to the players and even though GM's are not to blame, better measures should be taken to prevente things like this to happen.

Another thing who keeps getting worst, in game events, they get cancelled or are just boring. When everyone applys to be a gamesage they say that his their job as gamesage to do in game events for the community but then, we don't see anything being done. How about you make them work? Think about some event ideas? Even though some GS are working pretty good in my view, some are just not present

BlindRageShot

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2010 12:40 pm
I don't know what to say but I gave you a 2 this month. Sad

sandrudaniel19

Rank 2
sandrudaniel19
PostedOct 25, 2010 12:56 pm
Voted 5.The new drop rate in Last Chaos is awesome!

s1rmikkel

Rank 2
s1rmikkel
PostedOct 25, 2010 1:15 pm
i voted 1 becaus of the random banns and all the buggs,op weapon and armors on wolfteam

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedOct 25, 2010 1:33 pm
Shaiya:
Fix inflation - You know exactly what is causing it; pester SonoV until they fix it.

Other than that... EP5 isn't as bad as EP4... so I guess kudos.
4/5

NeroHaven

Rank 3
NeroHaven
PostedOct 25, 2010 1:42 pm
Oh my gosh. You fixed the ratings, finally. So happy you did away with the overly-optomistic rating system.

For Legendary Champions, I'd give a 3. An large number of bugs and exploits still exist, and the AP suspending really, really needs to be looked over. When a very large number of those charging for the first time get their account suspended from AP spending, responses sometimes taking up to a week(or more), it really kills the mood of the game with all the angry customers. This problem isn't exclusive to LGC, though.