Instead of only listing the problems, here are some solutions:
1. REMOVE the wind display number, don't show a number just direction and spinning.
2. REMOVE the numeric display on the power bar
3. ADD air resistance, provide random air density (like dry/humid), RANDOMLY - so that it's unlikely someone can make a 100% accurate shot on their first attempt, they have to probe the air resistance and wind first.
4. CHANGE 3x or 2+ burn more energy so they can't be combo'd together.
Add suggestions here:
... When you can angle it to hit over every obstacle it makes the maps useless. They really need to add indestructible ceilings in.
5. ADD indestructible ceilings.
6. CHANGE scenery less prone to destruction, (i.e. make smaller holes/craters)