hhoanganh

Rank 0
PostedOct 21, 2010 9:15 pm

Trick or Bug or something else ?

The way to get banned this server (only this server)
How can a Male wear a Female items ?

_1st. You have to wear which item you want to change into female, and have the female item in your inventory - see picture 1.

_2nd. Click (just 1) into your male item, drop it at right the female item you want to wear - see picture 2.

_3rd. Look how is your male character now. You can do this with the Outfilt, Head, Hair, face, Glasses,... If you are female but you created a male character, this is the way make you nearly look like a girl as you wish .

p/s: but G-M has banned my friends because he think this trick is a bug, and he used bug so banned him. How do all you think about this ?
Advertisement

hhoanganh

Rank 0
PostedOct 21, 2010 9:25 pm   Last edited by hhoanganh on Oct 21, 2010 9:37 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I don't know how about G-M in this server and all you players call this harmless way is just a trick is this is bug or hack or another fomula (lol). Again, this is just a way makes the game more funny, players can create many styles for their character .

doanchibinh

Rank 0
PostedOct 21, 2010 9:30 pm
EXACTLY ! ISN'T it Awesome ?

CloudAcolyte

Rank 1
CloudAcolyte
PostedOct 21, 2010 9:41 pm
If it's something the Viet Developers/GM's know about, do they classify it as a bug or game abuse, or is it something perfectly allowed over there? If this version is a copy of their's, and they allow this on their game, then I suppose there was a miscommunication in Aeria and the developers who translated this for us.

On another topic, may want to exclude the talk about ban's. That's not something allowed on Aeria forums. =(

doanchibinh

Rank 0
PostedOct 21, 2010 9:51 pm
But we're just saying like an idea to make this game more interesting ...more fun ...
But i dont see the point of not allowing that " something "

reignzak

Rank 0
PostedOct 23, 2010 3:17 am
This is an exploit of a current bug that is not suppose to be implemented. Request thread lock.

Th30ry

Rank 2
Th30ry
PostedOct 23, 2010 3:49 am
Seems more of a glitch.

I dont think the Devs meant for you to wear female
costumes on male.

So by using this glitch instead of reporting it to GM you're exploiting it.

Ahsoni5

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2013 9:01 am
not cool old time

jliuk146

Rank 0
jliuk146
PostedFeb 04, 2013 12:49 am
It's not a glich, because if it was the developers would have fixed it a long time ago. Its been since beginnign of game to 3.4 or watever this is. There was at least 7 chances for the creators to fix this issue so its part of the game pretty much

s.in

Rank 0
s.in
PostedFeb 04, 2013 1:38 am
It's not a glich, because if it was the developers would have fixed it a long time ago. Its been since beginnign of game to 3.4 or watever this is. There was at least 7 chances for the creators to fix this issue so its part of the game pretty much

yh this^ they had years to fix it
I've seen games keep "fun" tricks like this that are harmless (flash stepping in grand chase). At least wait for gender change release before not allowing this Ik some people have 20k+ coins(spartacus) worth of clothes invested on opposite gender ( like ace on ceberus)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcZLPcS1wdY
flash stepping in grand chase vs speed hacking
equipping stuff for looks only vs equipping a weapon in every slot for major stat boost