georgerav

Rank 5
georgerav
PostedOct 18, 2010 2:10 pm   Last edited by georgerav on Oct 19, 2010 2:11 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Halloween Costume Event!

Show us your Halloween costumes - Win AP!
As I'm sure you all know, Halloween is just around the corner! One of the best things about Halloween is all the different costumes which you get to wear - and I want to know what you will be wearing this Halloween! Post a screen shot of the costume which you will be wearing in game this Halloween and the ones which impress us the most, will win prizes!

Task:
Post a screen shot of what your character will be wearing around game this year for Halloween. The more creative, the better. Mix and match, make something unique which stands out!

A simple example:
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj149/violetvalor/Amethysta/shot07-02-09221122.jpg
(Thank you Purpleflame for the Screen Shot)

Rules:

• Entries must be your own, and they must be linked to. Please don't post Screen Shots as an IMG.
  • Only one entry per account.
  • Screen Shots must be taken within an AGE game.
  • Mini Games Do Not count, sorry.
  • Judging will be done by me and fellow Moderators.
  • You MUST have fun!! =^_^=

How to enter:
Simple post the screen shot, and be sure to mention which game it was taken in. And that's it!

For games which don't allow character customisation... If you don't want to download another AGE game to create a Halloween costume, then you may take a Screen Shot of your character (Or town/city) in game, and draw a costume/decoration on the SS. You may use any Image Editor to do this (Even Microsoft Paint!). These games include Caesery, WolfTeam Pirate Galaxy and Lords Online. For all other games, you may Not edit the Screen Shot.
How to take and upload a Screen Shot

Prizes:
1st Place: 2500 AP
2nd Place: 1500 AP
3rd Place: 1000 AP
Payouts can take up too 14 days.

Times:
Start: Monday 18th October
End: Monday 1st November

Once the event has ended, this topic will be locked and judging will begin. Once judging has finished, the winners will be posted in this thread, so keep looking back!

Hope you all enjoy yourselves, and Happy Halloween!

Advertisement

AnimalPower9

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2010 2:25 pm
Does this mean we can also take a screenshot of a char in wolfteam (or even a wolf) and go Photoshopping crazy ? Just to clear it up for me.

Wolfteam: IGN: BlackTemplar K/D: 1.81 (For now).

georgerav

Rank 5
georgerav
PostedOct 18, 2010 2:28 pm
AnimalPower9 wrote:
Does this mean we can also take a screenshot of a char in wolfteam (or even a wolf) and go Photoshopping crazy ? Just to clear it up for me.  

Well yes, but you can't make your character completely unrecognisable, otherwise we won't be able to tell if it was really taken in game or not.

andrewdriver5

Rank 0
andrewdriver5
PostedOct 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Another Question :D

that means we can take a ss of Pedro Gomes (for example) and edit it with Photoshop? Question

EmiTaichou

Rank 3
EmiTaichou
PostedOct 18, 2010 2:41 pm
http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx118/emitaichou/20101018_1117_18.jpg
is this firey enough for you? i love fire, this is from Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online, aka MegaTen :3

*burns things*

georgerav

Rank 5
georgerav
PostedOct 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Re: Another Question :D

andrewdriver5 wrote:
that means we can take a ss of Pedro Gomes (for example) and edit it with Photoshop? Question  

Umm, is this an AGE game? I've never heard of it, if it is O.o

Valyrin

Rank 1
Valyrin
PostedOct 18, 2010 2:48 pm

georgerav wrote:
andrewdriver5 wrote:

Pedro Gomes is a character you can buy/use in Wolf Team.

georgerav

Rank 5
georgerav
PostedOct 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Valyrin wrote:
georgerav wrote:
andrewdriver5 wrote:

Pedro Gomes is a character you can buy/use in Wolf Team.  

Oh ok. Well yes then, I don't see why not! Mr. Green

Higurshi

Rank 0
Higurshi
PostedOct 18, 2010 3:41 pm
do we have to own the armor we wear or can we use the dressing room in Kitsu Saga to make our costume since not many armor choices atm since of it being in OB still?

georgerav

Rank 5
georgerav
PostedOct 18, 2010 3:48 pm
Higurshi wrote:
do we have to own the armor we wear or can we use the dressing room in Kitsu Saga to make our costume since not many armor choices atm since of it being in OB still?  

Umm, I'm afraid that you can't use the dressing room, as you won't really be wearing that armour/costume around game this Halloween, which is the point of this event.

Sorry.