Advertisement

Ormens

Rank 2
Ormens
PostedApr 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Re: April 13th scores

morygian wrote:
billdoor wrote:
(and next week, I'll make sure to put a sovvie who hasn't been DCing all over the place for the past week to deal with the 30 portal boss - yup, it was me. Went to solo her and DCed when she was half done...)  

LOL. I read this in trade chat, in party chat in PR pvp and there we go again. Why do you need to make yourself clear?

Every week we got people being disconnected. We don't use it as an excuse for not being 1st at GRB. Just be fair play and admit today, DR has just been better. =)  
I dc every 20 min so thats no excuse Smile
We got a ton ppl that dc regular

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedApr 13, 2013 5:34 pm
DLF had like 3 dc's this week Smile as well as Larry's dad threatening to shut the internet off

Bigred96

Rank 0
Bigred96
PostedApr 13, 2013 7:02 pm
I think dcing happens to us all but having peeps to back up spots and ability to cover gate bosses good sign of strong team. Never the less congrats to DR keep it up Smile

Much love to my lighty food Twisted Evil

styfz

Rank 1
styfz
PostedApr 13, 2013 7:31 pm
the two posters behind me are nubs, disregard what they say Razz

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedApr 14, 2013 2:15 am

Let's play who is the better killer

And guys, lay off billdoor please, his comment was not directed at or about DR. He's just a bit embarrassed that sov's score was disappointing due to a connection failure on his part. With the extended time, the scores should have been better (for every guild). No matter how hard we try to cover though, each DC can cost some points in the final score.

Mandatar (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Azeal (15), Kierin (65)

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedApr 14, 2013 2:35 am
Well the Dc thing didn't happend only to you Billdoor So It's not your fault for losing those precious points sov needed to beat DR. Many ppl were dcing during GRB... But I think teamwork a guild has can cover the spot ASAP...Once Again Congrats to my guild DR... We guys rock Smile

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedApr 14, 2013 3:31 am
Eh, no real issue here. Everyone dc's sometimes.
Look forward to next weeks GRB ^^

-Retired.

Superluken

Rank 0
Superluken
PostedApr 14, 2013 4:07 am
Come on guys
You all know that if 30 bosskiller dc'es that's just a bit more frustrating than another role.
I'm looking forward to next week, see if we can get a good score again.

Regardless of rank, I'm proud of my guild and of the efforts ppl make to attend to GRB

<3 Yph

Ironwood.Oak

Rank 0
Ironwood.Oak
PostedApr 14, 2013 9:47 am
It's so funny how a simple comment can set off such a firestorm of sarcsm at billdoor. All he was doing is voicing his own disappointment. Even he should be able to do that once in a while. Honsetly, I think he got lazy and cut and pasted from his guild forum post.

@morygan SE traditionally does a post GRB raid primarily for sov. We are of course welcoming anyone else who wants to join us regardless of rank or affiliaton. That being said, you are always free to leave the sov raid anytime you get bored with the chat.

The harshness of some of the comments definitely turns me off from ever wanting to be affiliated with any guild so aggressively hostile.