guitarzlover

Rank 3
guitarzlover
PostedOct 17, 2010 6:45 pm

the last pack

Part 2 :D
So here we are sitting around a fire that of course we made inside of a building to not be detected. It was about on the 4th floor out of seven.All of a sudden we hear this horribly-terrible scream that at first we think is just Miley Cyrus but then realize its really taco screaming and running with a pack of enemy wolves behind him.The first into action are me and blitzknife punching holes into the walls for our snipers to mount on to make easier shot and of course so we can see.By this time girlydemon has made it down to the first floor and was hiding in the shadows ready to ambush anything that came through that door(at this point i felt sorry for taco because she looked like a ninja with a knife between every finger and she was really good aim with those things.RMJ grabbed his em-16 and ran to cover the second floor.

I wont go into details but it was a long and hard battle. most of them got either sniped by me and blitz or tooken out by girly although they could never find her so RMJ got a few to kill as well.We knew we had to move on and so we continued to get out of enemy terratory.

Days later we arrived at our base only to be greeted by President (codename) kickdrop and general OLD...and for some reason the pope whose codename is holeysylince.It felt good to be home except when we passed by second general beava who had this strange obsession with running around locking doors(we all avoided him...we think hes crazy) but he has the best comebacks youl ever hear.Then we discovered two things...1 is that wed be sent on another mission already with only a few days to rest,and 2 was that lady gaga had won many of the VMA's and we all about cried at the news of the second one.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I don't do things like a boss, i do them like Chuck Norris
Advertisement

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
PostedOct 17, 2010 7:16 pm
uhh jst update ur first post
from pt 1 so its all in 1place and ppl will get hte whole thing if they missed any
oh i see how it
i get a em16 and u both get snipers
yea D:
and doesnt seem very interesting
ilike rez better
=P

sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

guitarzlover

Rank 3
guitarzlover
PostedOct 17, 2010 7:19 pm
jp42021 wrote:
from pt 1 so its all in 1place and ppl will get hte whole thing if they missed any
oh i see how it
yea D:
ilike rez better
=P  

lol A. its not supposed to be an actually story im doing it for laughs Razz
B just for that your losing that em-16 and getting mec-11...with a broken trigger.

I don't do things like a boss, i do them like Chuck Norris

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
PostedOct 17, 2010 7:27 pm
guitarzlover wrote:
jp42021 wrote:
oh i see how it
yea D:
ilike rez better
=P  

lol A. its not supposed to be an actually story im doing it for laughs Razz
B just for that your losing that em-16 and getting mec-11...with a broken trigger.  

A. its not relaly funny tho D:
B. i bet i still kill with tht mec =P

sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedOct 17, 2010 7:53 pm
I'm still yet to be seen lol.

holeysylince ...wow talk about identity protection.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

happyface104

Rank 5
happyface104
PostedOct 18, 2010 5:44 am
Sad Im still not in it...

Got evidence? Got the urge to report? Go here at Contact Us